Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: You get a superpower, but the user below you gets to pick side effects.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
(06-11-2020, 04:04 PM)Syntax Wrote: [ -> ]granted, but literally everyone on os is going to hate you with a raging passion for it.

i wish for knowing what the ???? a ????????? is.
A small price to pay for megaIovania
(07-04-2020, 04:57 PM)Legandary Remixer Wrote: [ -> ]Granted the power to send anything into orbit but then it falls back to earth and blows up aove yoour head LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

i want the power to edit what chat says with my mind SmileLOL
Power granted but you mind is empty so as your chat box. LOL

I want a power to be invisible.
(07-25-2020, 06:05 AM)VinceBats Wrote: [ -> ]Power granted but you mind is empty so as your chatbox. LOL

I want a power to be invisible.

granted, but when you're not invisible you're believed to be a ghost

i want the power to manipulate people's minds with a single word (much like hypnosis)
Your power has been granted, but this word is very hard for you to pronounce and you say it wrong 50% of the time, messing you up.

the ability to THINK in STRAIGHT LINES without being DISTRACTED EVERY 5 SECONDS. (i so wish i seriously had this so i could actually focus in school.)
Your power has been granted, although you can now only see and think straight lines in the first dimension for the rest of your life, with absolutely no exceptions.

I want the ability to see both the past and the future simultaneously, along with the ability to travel through time (and change it as I see fit entirely) and become a fourth dimensional being, all with incredible ease.
Changing it messes it up, and causes weird chain reactions in space-time that are irreversible

me want to stop time
You are able to pause time, but doing so also pauses you. So, once you pause time once, time will remain frozen forever because you will be stuck an unable to unpause because you will be frozen in time along with everything else.

I want to be able to teleport.
granted, but you teleport to the least convenient possible places that are around the places you want to teleport to instead of the actual place you want to teleport to
Eggplant You have to fu ck 5 80 yr old men to shrink

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

mine would be to teleport
whenever you teleport you become younger
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19