Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: 2020 February Monthly Contest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

revamped an old piece :')

I hecking love the outcome
well not much hope but

Idk what name to call it so.....
First contest I've been in, wish me luck!
I has a little Russian story
I have a small Russian story,
This contest was amazing, can't believe how many utterly outstanding sequences were submitted. I have never seen so many good quality sequences in one place. Win or lose, you should all be really proud of yourselves.
[Image: avatar_2740.png?dateline=1556629097] Hello Online Sequencer! It's time to announce the February Monthly Contest winners!

As always, a big thanks to all who participated in the contest!

In first place we have [url=]Vital Movement[/url] by Tibbinator. Congratulations, you'll be getting 5 points on the Grand Leaderboard!

In second place we have [url=]The Pedestal of the Gods[/url] by Alex!. Great job, you'll be getting 4 points on the Grand Leaderboard!

In third place we have [url=]SPECIAL!! Galactic Wings OC[/url] by Julesvpraag. Nice job, you'll be getting 3 points on the Grand Leaderboard!

We also have numerous honorable mention! Congratulations to everyone listed below. You'll all be getting 1 point on the Grand Leaderboard.
  • [url=]Showtime.[/url] by UTComposer.
  • [url=]Shanty of the Willow Wisps[/url] by nathandye.
  • [url=]Epic[/url] by Tests.
  • [url=]Test370[/url] by MysticSwe.
  • [url=]Ace Attorney Investigatons: Miles Edgeworth - Confrontation ~ Presto[/url] by Callistowo.
  • [url=]space[/url] by SyntaxError.
  • [url=]Anticatalyst[/url] by gazx.
  • [url=]Our Time Come[/url] by yeem.
  • [url=]Zero-Project - Path to Innocence[/url] by Ourobius.
See you all tomorrow at next month's contest!

Good game guys. Good game
I'm done with the contests.

Since they were my only real reason I was making awesome music with OS, don't expect anything great anytime soon. I still will be putting songs on my YouTube account
Pages: 1 2 3 4