Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Depression
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been feeling very sad recently and it has to do with a user here who calls himself Instantly Meatified. Near the end of 2019, I was so fed up with his nasty words that I actually considered suicide. I was that distraught. I was crying. It was enough to make me think of this as a hostile, unsafe, ruined environment. I was as sad as I can get.

This depression triggered by him has caused me to fail at schoolwork, be more annoyed by everyone else in the world, and overall feel helpless.
uh, feel better
yikes
(02-02-2020, 10:15 AM)zerovision Wrote: [ -> ]I've been feeling very sad recently and it has to do with a user here who calls himself Instantly Meatified. Near the end of 2019, I was so fed up with his nasty words that I actually considered suicide. I was that distraught. I was crying. It was enough to make me think of this as a hostile, unsafe, ruined environment. I was as sad as I can get.

This depression triggered by him has caused me to fail at schoolwork, be more annoyed by everyone else in the world, and overall feel helpless.
What?! What did he do to you!? I sincerely hope you feel better Sad
Online is not a place for the faint of heart. I recommend going out for walks and chatting with people. Be friendly with one another
Hey Zero,

Best wishes to you! Remember that you are more than people credit you to be. You possess a lot of strength and potential, and nothing anyone can say can take that away from you.
I think the fact that you can even have the courage to come out and say this to our community shows that you have such strength.

Never forget that you are an amazing person. Suicide is never the option, and you've shown even more strength in both contemplating and resisting this negative mindset.

With great optimism and hope for you, and with as much respect as I possibly can attempt to give you, I suggest that you take a break from chat here, or at least try to close chat when Instantly comes on. Remember that this place is only a social media, and Instantly cannot physically harm you. Nonetheless, internet bullying is a very understandable problem, and I want to commend you simply for bringing this issue up with us. I hope that everyone here as a community is able to understand and support you in this.

I will also be sure to inform the moderators of your problem, and if I ever see Instantly speaking negatively about you, you can be sure I will be on your side. You never know what people might be going through outside of this website, and it is not fair for people to be bullying anyone on any website, let alone here on OS, a music sequence creator.

Best wishes,
Firebolt

Keep up the great work, and never forget your importance and incredible potential.
oh...
(02-02-2020, 05:01 PM)Instantly Meatified Wrote: [ -> ]oh...

Oh.
Or here is another idea.
Perhaps Meatified never meant to cause you any problems?

Maybe this is an issue for you and Meatified to work out together? I hope you guys are able to come to a compromise or work this out together. Perhaps in doing so you will also be able to improve the community and the sense of safety here on this website.

Hopefully Meat has no beef with this idea :)

Good luck to you.