Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Composing 'Telephone' Game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Holy hec this sounds AMAZING! Idk about you guys, but I had a lot of fun with this and would definitely be open for a second round.

Also, while it might not matter...

Firebolt391d Wrote:I will say that I did make that final ending portion by using a small couple of notes (a melodic motif) that was originally introduced in the song by Kirbyderp, and also re-used by Pricerocks, but this melody died out with Guest and Etherbot. In a sense, I kind of 'broke the rules' by adding this theme into my iteration, but alas, I think it kind of finalizes the song in a nice way.

It's perfectly fine with me if you look back at the other parts if it means we can have an ending that more properly 'ends' the song.
(03-25-2020, 10:35 AM)Kirbyderp Wrote: [ -> ]Holy hec this sounds AMAZING! Idk about you guys, but I had a lot of fun with this and would definitely be open for a second round.

Thank you Kirby!
I'm glad you enjoy it!
And yeah, it was an artistic choice, and I think you're right. It does help to more properly end the song.

Thanks for your feedback Kirby!
That was quite the switch at the end, but I think it worked nicely in the end! It was a pleasant tune for something done with so little knowledge of what would come next!
Pages: 1 2