Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: How to contact mods/delete sequence I published while not being logged in?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, sorry if this is the wrong place for this, I haven't really looked at the forums until just now. Usually I just use this site for fun and to make renditions of my own personal songs and then delete them, but I accidentally published one while I wasn't logged in and now I can't delete it. Sharing a bad WIP of it is very embarrassing for me and if possible I would appreciate it if a mod could delete it as it would save me a lot of anxiety. I don't know if a mod will see this but if not then I would like to know how to contact the mods privately so I can deal with this issue. Thanks in advance and sorry if this is the wrong place for this, I don't know much about the forums/community like I said.
(03-12-2020, 11:38 PM)Avery_Goodname Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, sorry if this is the wrong place for this, I haven't really looked at the forums until just now. Usually I just use this site for fun and to make renditions of my own personal songs and then delete them, but I accidentally published one while I wasn't logged in and now I can't delete it. Sharing a bad WIP of it is very embarrassing for me and if possible I would appreciate it if a mod could delete it as it would save me a lot of anxiety. I don't know if a mod will see this but if not then I would like to know how to contact the mods privately so I can deal with this issue. Thanks in advance and sorry if this is the wrong place for this, I don't know much about the forums/community like I said.
I created Online Sequencer as a place for people to make and share music, accounts and then the delete button came a lot later. No one will notice your work with the amount of utter crap that is saved on here every day. :)
(03-13-2020, 01:38 AM)Jacob_ Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-12-2020, 11:38 PM)Avery_Goodname Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, sorry if this is the wrong place for this, I haven't really looked at the forums until just now. Usually I just use this site for fun and to make renditions of my own personal songs and then delete them, but I accidentally published one while I wasn't logged in and now I can't delete it. Sharing a bad WIP of it is very embarrassing for me and if possible I would appreciate it if a mod could delete it as it would save me a lot of anxiety. I don't know if a mod will see this but if not then I would like to know how to contact the mods privately so I can deal with this issue. Thanks in advance and sorry if this is the wrong place for this, I don't know much about the forums/community like I said.
I created Online Sequencer as a place for people to make and share music, accounts and then the delete button came a lot later. No one will notice your work with the amount of utter crap that is saved on here every day. Smile
I appreciate the response, but people do seem to be noticing it now, sort of. If it can't be taken down then I'll just have to live with it I suppose but I would greatly prefer deletion if possible. Sorry if I sound demanding.
Jacob, this reminds me of a time where a person emailed me and told me to delete like 50 Sequences of his. I told him that this site was meant to share. He didn't care. I told him how much garbage is on here that generally masks it. He didn't care.
(03-13-2020, 03:13 AM)Alex! Wrote: [ -> ]Jacob, this reminds me of a time where a person emailed me and told me to delete like 50 Sequences of his. I told him that this site was meant to share. He didn't care. I told him how much garbage is on here that generally masks it. He didn't care.
woah true like i always do megalos
(03-13-2020, 01:59 AM)Avery_Goodname Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-13-2020, 01:38 AM)Jacob_ Wrote: [ -> ]
I created Online Sequencer as a place for people to make and share music, accounts and then the delete button came a lot later. No one will notice your work with the amount of utter crap that is saved on here every day. Smile
I appreciate the response, but people do seem to be noticing it now, sort of. If it can't be taken down then I'll just have to live with it I suppose but I would greatly prefer deletion if possible. Sorry if I sound demanding.
The trouble is we can't tell who made a sequence when it was saved without an account. If we deleted any guest sequence because someone asked, that would be open to a lot of abuse. :/
And saving and then deleting sequences was not my intended use case for OS, this website is about sharing.