Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: 1,500 notes competition/celebration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(03-15-2020, 07:04 PM)Sir_Guy Wrote: [ -> ]Good luck loading it!
it loads fine for me. my computer is apperently pretty fast for what it is.
It didn't load on mine, haha
I did what you said, now judge me...
(03-15-2020, 08:30 PM)Jav3linJok3r67 Wrote: [ -> ] I did what you said, now judge me...
entered
here is my song hope you like it
(03-16-2020, 06:46 AM)JOwen2 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-15-2020, 08:30 PM)Jav3linJok3r67 Wrote: [ -> ] I did what you said, now judge me...
the tempo has to be at least 150. sorry, but this piece won't work.
this will fit your contest needs then, it's MUCH better than the other one...

1. Not always pace is a characteristic of beauty. Forgive me, but my works cannot be pushed at such a fast pace: they just stop sounding. Listen and make sure. For example, this
  2. Do you need to do something of your own or is it enough to mix any work? Because I see that for some the music, for example, is taken from the anime "Tokyo Ghoul". Then I don’t see the point of showing something of my own, it’s more logical to shove Chopin or Beethoven into it like midi and that's it.
  3. How many works can be thrown for consideration? I can add (Do not kill, there the pace at the beginning is slow, but you will feel that you can’t get the development of the topic differently.)
  4. If you do not consider 1313 notes, you can also skip , but I'm not sure if anyone cares.
  5. Absolutely not suitable for your requirements with 824 notes and a tempo of 110
  6. Thank you for listening. All works are made from scratch without the help of midi
P.S. The interpretation of really amused me. It feels like you did it yourself. Well done! Fire Fire
(03-16-2020, 07:28 PM)Dan (Russia) Wrote: [ -> ]
  1. Not always pace is a characteristic of beauty. Forgive me, but my works cannot be pushed at such a fast pace: they just stop sounding. Listen and make sure. For example, this
  2. Do you need to do something of your own or is it enough to mix any work? Because I see that for some the music, for example, is taken from the anime "Tokyo Ghoul". Then I don’t see the point of showing something of my own, it’s more logical to shove Chopin or Beethoven into it like midi and that's it.
  3. How many works can be thrown for consideration? I can add (Do not kill, there the pace at the beginning is slow, but you will feel that you can’t get the development of the topic differently.)
  4. If you do not consider 1313 notes, you can also skip , but I'm not sure if anyone cares.
  5. Absolutely not suitable for your requirements with 824 notes and a tempo of 110
  6. Thank you for listening. All works are made from scratch without the help of midi
You can choose between and  , or enter both of them if you like. the other ones don't quite fit criteria.
(03-17-2020, 06:25 AM)JOwen2 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-16-2020, 07:28 PM)Dan (Russia) Wrote: [ -> ]
You can choose between and  , or enter both of them if you like. the other ones don't quite fit criteria.
Ok.
and 
Pages: 1 2 3