Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: 8-Bit Site Sound Glitch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay, so this is a problem for laptop and mobile users alike...

If you've ever tried to play songs that are ENTIRELY 8-Bit, then you'll know why this is a bad thing. What happens is whenever someone tries to play 8-Bit sounds in a very compulsive manner, it ends up destroying your sound card, and ends up muting your sound. I would just leave it at this, but there's another quirk with the site: when I use sounds on sites other than OS, My Sound Card is fine.

So, I don't want to be the bearer of bad news, but I'm not the only one who's had problems with this kinda thing. You can ask a lot of ppl in chat, and they'll tell you the same thing I told you, and if you guys are hearing this, try to run another site, and test its sound to verify my problem.

I have no explanation for this, other than to blame the site mechanics and/or server's sound card that it runs on for the 8-bit Sound error, seeming that it's not part of my sound Card AT ALL. I hope you guys can fix this, not slandering or calling anyone out, and I hope to see some 8-Bit improvement.

James Eastham
(03-16-2020, 07:12 PM)Jav3linJok3r67 Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, so this is a problem for laptop and mobile users alike...

If you've ever tried to play songs that are ENTIRELY 8-Bit, then you'll know why this is a bad thing. What happens is whenever someone tries to play 8-Bit sounds in a very compulsive manner, it ends up destroying your sound card, and ends up muting your sound. I would just leave it at this, but there's another quirk with the site: when I use sounds on sites other than OS, My Sound Card is fine.

So, I don't want to be the bearer of bad news, but I'm not the only one who's had problems with this kinda thing. You can ask a lot of ppl in chat, and they'll tell you the same thing I told you, and if you guys are hearing this, try to run another site, and test its sound to verify my problem.

I have no explanation for this, other than to blame the site mechanics and/or server's sound card that it runs on for the 8-bit Sound error, seeming that it's not part of my sound Card AT ALL. I hope you guys can fix this, not slandering or calling anyone out, and I hope to see some 8-Bit improvement.

James Eastham
oh, and btw I think this issue was LONG overdue for fixes...
You just have a weak computer
(03-16-2020, 07:36 PM)Alex! Wrote: [ -> ]You just have a weak computer
THAT would be a good response, if it wasn't for the fact that my sound card would've died, and I would've had to restart my computer for it, but that's not the case...

ALL OTHER TABS WORK, Y'KNOW...
The 8-bits are generated on browser. They are not sampled. And besides. All decent computers can handle 8-bit well
(03-16-2020, 07:44 PM)Alex! Wrote: [ -> ]The 8-bits are generated on browser. They are not sampled. And besides. All decent computers can handle 8-bit well
guess that's why Chromebook Sucks then...
oh well, is there a way to at least improve it?
You need a new decent personal computer with a good soundcard, plus the Firefox browser.
There will still be small errors sometimes same as with the flute but I'm able to play 8-bit with no problem.
Firefox was the best browser even on my old PC.
(03-16-2020, 07:12 PM)Jav3linJok3r67 Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, so this is a problem for laptop and mobile users alike...

James Eastham
yes it has happend to me