Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: ACTUAL 2020 April Monthly Contest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Does that fit the theme well enough?

my nature thing is based on the idea that nature and synthetic are at war. Whatever outcome will be the new way the world works. Basically the new norm is the new nature
(04-03-2020, 05:16 AM)Kirbyderp Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-03-2020, 12:21 AM)Julesvpraag Wrote: [ -> ] its like when it really storms and you hidin' in some cave waiting for the snow storm to be over with a campfire or sum'n

December 2018.

(04-03-2020, 12:16 AM)Julesvpraag Wrote: [ -> ]

July 2019.

You've already entered both of these sequences in previous monthly contests. In the future, please check the list of sequences that have been entered into previous monthly contests. You can easily search through it by using command + f (or whatever the windows equivalent is).
iknow im a lazy asf

in that case

and thats 2
Julesvpraag Wrote:iknow im a lazy asf

If you knew then why did you enter them, it's against the rules to do that.
no one:
Jey:
it is based on the beautiful landscapes that Iceland has- such as the heath-lands (the title translates to 'They Come from the Heath-land')

hope you enjoy- will most likely add movements to it later but im tired and i wanna go to bed
(04-07-2020, 06:18 AM)Kirbyderp Wrote: [ -> ]
Julesvpraag Wrote:iknow im a lazy asf

If you knew then why did you enter them, it's against the rules to do that.
i actually did not know it was against the rules, i did know though that i entered the sequences before

The sine notes are supposed to be birds chirping. Just in case it wasn't obvious lol.
Entry #1:

Entry #2:
Pages: 1 2 3 4