Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Marimba
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I get that instrument suggestions rarely get implemented but whatever. I feel like a mallet instrument that spans the full range of keys would be a very useful addition, as too many times have I had sequences that would benefit from a mallet bass, but the vibraphone isn't short enough to sound good, and I'm forced to use substitutes like the Koto. Again, just sort of nit-picking but it'd be neat to see. (that or make the xylophone full range)
(04-25-2020, 12:07 PM)Mr_Magicman2 Wrote: [ -> ]I get that instrument suggestions rarely get implemented but whatever. I feel like a mallet instrument that spans the full range of keys would be a very useful addition, as too many times have I had sequences that would benefit from a mallet bass, but the vibraphone isn't short enough to sound good, and I'm forced to use substitutes like the Koto. Again, just sort of nit-picking but it'd be neat to see. (that or make the xylophone full range)
 please online sequencer...