Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: The Ultimate Collab
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need as many musicians on Online Sequencer to create the ultimate collab. The entry date (to participate) ends some time, idk. Dm me on discord, reply or message me in chat to ask to participate. Smile
I would like to participate
The problem that I've previously seen with massive collaborations involving several people is that it only takes one person's inactivity to destroy the entire project--so if you aim for "the largest collaboration ever!," your project has a pretty good chance of dying if you're not careful.

I would join, but I'd need you to be a bit more specific first: What exactly will this collab entail? How long will the piece be? Is it a mashup of different styles, or does it revolve around a central theme? How will you ensure people will stick to said theme? How will you make sure people work together? How will you make sure people work on the project at all? What is your plan if someone drops out?, etc.
(05-04-2020, 10:15 PM)Nel.S Wrote: [ -> ]The problem that I've previously seen with massive collaborations involving several people is that it only takes one person's inactivity to destroy the entire project--so if you aim for "the largest collaboration ever!," your project has a pretty good chance of dying if you're not careful.

I would join, but I'd need you to be a bit more specific first: What exactly will this collab entail? How long will the piece be? Is it a mashup of different styles, or does it revolve around a central theme? How will you ensure people will stick to said theme? How will you make sure people work together? How will you make sure people work on the project at all? What is your plan if someone drops out?, etc.
I'm not quite sure. I need to think about it.