Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: How much do you chat on OS?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
hey firebolt, is there any way you could show how much I've chatted in relation to everyone else?
Holy. I speak too much
(05-05-2020, 06:33 AM)LANCWER Wrote: [ -> ]hey firebolt, is there any way you could show how much I've chatted in relation to everyone else?

Here is the chart I made for LANCWER, just for reference.
This chart compares LANCWER's page numbers with the top 10 people's page numbers.
The total pie chart does not represent all of chat, just the sum of the 11 people's pages.
[Image: eTkkXd7.png]

And, I know LANCWER didn't want me to compare him to the rest of the chat, I would like to note that he is on the original pie chart, but Google Sheets just decided not to show his name.
He is this little blue sliver of the 'entire OS chat' pie chart
[Image: DrmYO4f.png]
(05-05-2020, 07:09 AM)Firebolt391d Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-05-2020, 06:33 AM)LANCWER Wrote: [ -> ]hey firebolt, is there any way you could show how much I've chatted in relation to everyone else?

Here is the chart I made for LANCWER, just for reference.
This chart compares LANCWER's page numbers with the top 10 people's page numbers.
The total pie chart does not represent all of chat, just the sum of the 11 people's pages.
[Image: eTkkXd7.png]

And, I know LANCWER didn't want me to compare him to the rest of the chat, I would like to note that he is on the original pie chart, but Google Sheets just decided not to show his name.
He is this little blue sliver of the 'entire OS chat' pie chart
[Image: DrmYO4f.png]
What about me? How much do I chat compared to everyone else? I guarantee it's probably less than LANCWER
(05-05-2020, 10:13 AM)Mr_Magicman2 Wrote: [ -> ]What about me? How much do I chat compared to everyone else? I guarantee it's probably less than LANCWER

Oh, I may have forgotten to put you in the big pie chart. But you only have 8 full pages of comments, in comparison to LANCWER, who has about 23. So your pie sliver would be about a third of the size of LANCWER's sliver.

The user named HyperPotato31 also has 8 full pages of comments, so your sliver of pie would be the exact same size as his. This is shown below.

[Image: YiGiTrK.png]

If I had added you, your sliver would have been that exact same size, but it would've been over somewhere else (like imagine in the area that says "Other users," you would be among the many users within that slice).
Oh, I guess I should not talk so much then
bruh geek stuff, btw love it
a w e s o m e
I don't exist because I'm a Guest
(05-07-2020, 11:49 AM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]I don't exist because I'm a Guest

Guest you are included on the big gigantic pie chart, and you are right in between XStep and Alex on the left side where all the mods are. Your name just isn't showing. ;)
Pages: 1 2 3 4