Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Looking for moderators
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Ugh, I've been finding way too many of these lag sequences.
I know I'm new, but somehow, I'd like to help!
Maybe, we can add a report option, like a red flag that you can click, or something like that, which marks that sequence as offensive. That way, anybody can report a sequence.
i would be one i may have just registered but i have been using this website for awhile now.
I know I've been banned before, but I feel in a month I would be a good moderator, doing whatever that requires of me, I can help with deleting bad sequences.
(04-25-2016, 05:05 AM)JHXC Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe, we can add a report option, like a red flag that you can click, or something like that, which marks that sequence as offensive. That way, anybody can report a sequence.

Well, i don't see why we don't have that already hue. What is the development of this website like if it is still (as I think it is,) like to not have a report feature for midis. My main fear about the thing is that some people would report things because they can be jerks with it, and report solely to bully if the report would be an instant delete. But who knows hue.
I'd love to help out with cleaning inappropriate music. I've been on this website for a little while now and I feel that I've got the hang of it. I'd love to help, so that'd be awesome. I have a Family Friendly company called McraftMan00 Productions and I feel I would fit in great to be helping out!
I would like to help too :D
This may be out of date but now lucent is gone and the only mods are DCSM and Crimson. Paraspider and Jay2k dont come. i hope this message would be read by Jacob and he considers this. The moderators are becoming few in number so i propose a next generation of mods to help out the older mods and to help clean up the chat. BBcode spam, keyboard spam, they all happen and i think we need as a growing community to have people who enforce guide lines. I want the chat to be a safe place for anyone and everyone on the chat and as always,
thank you for ready and happy sequencing
Alex32124
I'm going to be straightforward and say that I always expected Lucent to leave on some kind of emotional impulse. So in that time, I've made a mental note of the potential candidates to replace her if she were to indeed leave at a moment's notice.

My hope is that we'll have someone promoted by Friday.
I would like to be a mod someday. Keep me in mind?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8