Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Looking for moderators
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Me? I'm good at moderating.
(12-12-2014, 07:40 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: [ -> ]You've probably noticed the recent increase in forum spam and people drawing inappropriate body parts on the sequencer. If anyone would like to volunteer to help clean up, reply here! It's not a commitment or anything, just gives you the ability to delete anything bad you come across. Smile

I really like this website and would like to help out if you still need help.
To prove how good of a moderator I am, I found 3 random dicks you can delete.

(02-12-2018, 06:44 PM)HelpMe123Alt Wrote: [ -> ]To prove how good of a moderator I am, I found 3 random dicks you can delete.

Finding dicks doesn't prove you're a good mod, it just shows that you know how to find some dicc Wink
oh great, i guess i am naturally gay that sucks
(02-12-2018, 06:44 PM)HelpMe123Alt Wrote: [ -> ]To prove how good of a moderator I am, I found 3 random dicks you can delete.

As all of the sequences provided have the word "dick" in the title, it seems that you just searched up "dick" in the sequencer searcher.
sí señor
The point is that Jacob could program an automatic spam filter
He could then proceed to code a neural network that looks for dicks, if titles aren't enough.
Can i Be a Moderator?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8