Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Looking for moderators
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Since people are asking to become a moderator after Lucent left: We've since then promoted a member, Fox, to the moderation team.

At the moment, it seems the amount of active mods we have now is sufficient enough to handle a great deal of the forum and sequencing activity, so we will not be taking any consideration of new applicants. That being said, there are still a few others on the list who have been, and still are in the staff's consideration, and those members will have our first look whenever it comes time to add someone new to the team.

What I can tell you about our list of six people is that the IDs are less than 10,000--which I find it implying they have some familiarity with the site and its members.

Of course as time goes on, I'd bring attention to people outside of that range, especially if they stand out as a positive contribution to the site.
Damn, Fox was a really good pick.
You can thank me for that one. He definitely stands out in a great way Wink
Ok Fox is the man for the job. I don't know him but I trust you. I won't dare to be mod anyway haha.
I would like to be a moderator. I have noticed that there are a lot of newer people who act like they own the place, I will not say names, and there is also not enough moderators. I would be grateful to become one, but if you think I don't fit the criteria of being a moderator, then that's ok.
I would like to be a mod as well, especially as i have seen several people that act like the chat is theirs. As i am from Australia, i would be able to look at this when it is nighttime in America.s
sounds like a crazy idea i am an aussie as well, wouldn't mind it but if not me either decomposer or lanwcer i trust them fully
If an empty space ever arises, i would be willing to take position as a mod, even if its temporary. i will admit, i've spammed a little here and there, but everyone has at some point. it's also frustrating with how few mods there are in the chat at any time ( quite often when i'm on, 0), which is primetime for leader wannabees. then there are mods who sometimes abuse their power a little bit, then don't correct it. (i will not name names, but one person was muted for almost 10 years for spamming sequences a few {dozen] times. Fair? i think not.) At the very least, you should pick 2 or 3 more people you'd trust as mods, because honestly, too much spam, inappropriate jokes,  long winded arguments, and arguments over religion have gone long past the point of annoying, to the point where i actually typed one size 20 sentence solely for the purpose of ending an argument, then was muted.  this was corrected, but still.
(12-12-2014, 07:40 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: [ -> ]You've probably noticed the recent increase in forum spam and people drawing inappropriate body parts on the sequencer. If anyone would like to volunteer to help clean up, reply here! It's not a commitment or anything, just gives you the ability to delete anything bad you come across. Smile

I would love to help you clean up this crap.
(05-07-2018, 08:33 PM)Syx_Fyre Wrote: [ -> ]If an empty space ever arises, i would be willing to take position as a mod, even if its temporary. i will admit, i've spammed a little here and there, but everyone has at some point. it's also frustrating with how few mods there are in the chat at any time ( quite often when i'm on, 0), which is primetime for leader wannabees. then there are mods who sometimes abuse their power a little bit, then don't correct it. (i will not name names, but one person was muted for almost 10 years for spamming sequences a few {dozen] times. Fair? i think not.) At the very least, you should pick 2 or 3 more people you'd trust as mods, because honestly, too much spam, inappropriate jokes,  long winded arguments, and arguments over religion have gone long past the point of annoying, to the point where i actually typed one size 20 sentence solely for the purpose of ending an argument, then was muted.  this was corrected, but still.

i used to be a half mod on a game named mars tommorow
half mod means i was accepted as a guy to stop the arguments on the chat being able to delete and stuff

worst thing i came up against was a user named skynet queen... she was an extreme nazi who was attacking jews and disabled and blacks she was kicked off the game but came back three times.

we finally disabled the chat for a while to shut her up.

i know how you feel syx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8