Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Delete unfinished sequences
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there,
I´ve been playing around here for a bit now, absolutely love the site and I´m learning so much while having hella fun.
A thing that I´m not necessarily having issues with but still would like to be able to do, is delete the sequences I saved while working on, without them being finished.

I thought it would work like a file, so while working I saved sequences to make sure they didn´t get lost, but now there´s a string of unfinished sequences on my page. 
It would be much easier for me to find the right (finished) sequences when I need them if I could delete (or like, mark?) sequences.

Is there a way to do this? I've been searching but I can't seem to find it.

Thanks in advance!

REVELIA.
Hey REVELIA, there's a similar function to this that I like to use. It allows you to "feature" sequences of your choice.

Just go to your member page and click the plus icon under "Featured":

From there, you will want to paste in the URL of the finished sequence (or whatever you'd like to put there):

[attachment=223]

And then hit OK and you're done! If you have troubles let me or one of the mods know and we can help you out.