Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Bpm Goes Whack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

I made the mistake of forgetting to enlarge the video oops.
The tempo was set to 90 at the beginning of the video as the link loads, and then I switched it to 9 and it went back to normal speed. Then I tried several other bpms like 1, 0 and 88, none of them were working properly.
its kind of hard to tell whats going on in the video since its so low resolution, are you sure its not just lag?
can you link the sequence itself?
(05-21-2020, 07:53 PM)Firebolt391d Wrote: [ -> ]can you link the sequence itself?
[url=][/url] this is it
(05-21-2020, 07:51 PM)fox Wrote: [ -> ]its kind of hard to tell whats going on in the video since its so low resolution, are you sure its not just lag?
The thing is, the moment i discovered this, i had several other sequences on, and loaded new sequences to test it, but oddly none of them had the same problem.

Then I clicked the play button on this one several times but the same problem persists.
i am unable to reproduce this
(05-22-2020, 06:00 PM)Void Wrote: [ -> ]Crimson, you don't know how much I love that sequence.
Really :D