Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Is it possible to insert a sound from your computer into the sequencer?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
this might sound dumb, but i noticed that online sequencer doesn't have any thicc 808 basses, so i was wondering if i could use the samples on my pc on the sequencer.
it probably is possible with offline sequencer on glitch, but so far, nobody has been able to make it work

it is 100% possible im sure
Technically, you can insert any sound you want into a sequence, just not in the way you're meaning. The "Add Audio Track" button on the bottom of the sequencer lets you overlay an audio file with the current sequence. However, this does not save when you save the sequence.

That being said, OS actually does have it's own form of 808 bass, it's just not in the current instrument list. Running the code in this forum post in the console on your browser will put any currently un-implemented OS instruments into the main instrument list. This document also outlines the different console commands that can help you work with the instruments that aren't fully implemented yet.