Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: JHXC music
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Finished another sequence:

[url=]Zombie Nation- Kernkraft 400 (JHXC)[/url]
-This is my attempt at recreating the following music video on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoER5tHhQw8, which is an edit of Kernkraft 400, from Zombie Nation. This sequence is even bigger than my "Fountain of Youth,"Therefore being the BIGGEST SEQUENCE I have ever made. I hope you enjoy it; it took me a real long time to make it.
I have another sequence:
[url][/url]
-This is based off of one of the songs I've made with audacity. I have used this in one of my PowerPoint games.
I have two sequences I made:

[url][/url]
This is a remake of a particular retro soundtrack from Castlevania II, Simon's Quest.

[url][/url]
This is my attempt at Levels from AVICII (YES, I KNOW IT HAS ALREADY BEEN DONE LIKE A HUNDRED TIMES, I JUST MADE AN EXTENDED VERSION.)

I'm probably going to take a break from posting anything for a while, but I may still make some songs in the near future.
I was going to wait a little more to make a new sequence, but due to the new piano sound, I've decided to post a new "experiment" sequence:

[url][/url]
-This is an experiment with the piano notes only. I do feel the new piano sound is much better, for chords and mid to high octave notes, but the lowest octaves of the new piano sound are a little weird to me.
I figured I may as well feature a collab between me and I3etFI, as an "unofficial JHXC sequence":

[url][/url]
-This took such a long time, and although it's the least popular of the three EP collabs done by I3etFI and Jay2k/Lempillsk, it still sounds great in my opinion.
(02-08-2015, 07:16 AM)JHXC Wrote: [ -> ]I figured I may as well feature a collab between me and I3etFI, as an "unofficial JHXC sequence":

[url][/url]
-This took such a long time, and although it's the least popular of the three EP collabs done by I3etFI and Jay2k/Lempillsk, it still sounds great in my opinion.

Quantity =/= Quality dude, the song is dope.
New sequence:

[url][/url]
-This is a song based off of my own sequence called SHOCKWAVE, which is one of my spotlight creations.
I haven't posted something here in a while, so I may as well.

[url=][/url]
-In order to get the best of it, please listen to the full song. Also, please note: LAG may occur.
I've just found the very first song I've ever made. It's so old, I didn't even put "JHXC" in the name:
[url=][/url]
Can you make field of memories plsssssssssssssss
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13