Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: JHXC music
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
I think it's about time I finally post something new for a change.

Here are all of my sequences from April until now (not including remakes, midi versions, etc...):

onlinesequencer.net/66579
onlinesequencer.net/69021
onlinesequencer.net/69927
onlinesequencer.net/70598
onlinesequencer.net/71862
onlinesequencer.net/72618
onlinesequencer.net/77273
onlinesequencer.net/77881 (I was bored)
onlinesequencer.net/79893
onlinesequencer.net/81487
onlinesequencer.net/85214
onlinesequencer.net/85500
onlinesequencer.net/85522 (I started to run out of decent names)
onlinesequencer.net/86407
onlinesequencer.net/87717 (This was the 50th song you would see if you typed in "JHXC" in the search bar, although it was probably my 35th...)
onlinesequencer.net/95800
onlinesequencer.net/96802
onlinesequencer.net/105571

I've been looking at the Forums for a while; I was just taking a break from posting sequences (I was being slammed with things to do again). I don't know if I will keep posting, but I had to do it this one time, to show all of this stuff I told no one about.

P.S. Lkigoo, I have a WIP for that Field of Memories song (onlinesequencer.net/101932), but the rest of the song is WAY too confusing; the thunder/wind sounds masked much of the ending of the song, and lots of notes kept playing over each other, as well as the random pitch change somewhere in the middle, making it near impossible to determine how to make it. It's a wonderful song, but it's just way too complicated for me to do. I'm probably being lazy by saying that I can't finish it, but I've tried my best, given the limited time I had.
(06-10-2015, 07:38 AM)JHXC Wrote: [ -> ]I think it's about time I finally post something new for a change.

Here are all of my sequences from April until now (not including remakes, midi versions, etc...):

onlinesequencer.net/66579
onlinesequencer.net/69021
onlinesequencer.net/69927
onlinesequencer.net/70598
onlinesequencer.net/71862
onlinesequencer.net/72618
onlinesequencer.net/77273
onlinesequencer.net/77881 (I was bored)
onlinesequencer.net/79893
onlinesequencer.net/81487
onlinesequencer.net/85214
onlinesequencer.net/85500
onlinesequencer.net/85522 (I started to run out of decent names)
onlinesequencer.net/86407
onlinesequencer.net/87717 (This was the 50th song you would see if you typed in "JHXC" in the search bar, although it was probably my 35th...)
onlinesequencer.net/95800
onlinesequencer.net/96802
onlinesequencer.net/105571

I've been looking at the Forums for a while; I was just taking a break from posting sequences (I was being slammed with things to do again). I don't know if I will keep posting, but I had to do it this one time, to show all of this stuff I told no one about.

P.S. Lkigoo, I have a WIP for that Field of Memories song (onlinesequencer.net/101932), but the rest of the song is WAY too confusing; the thunder/wind sounds masked much of the ending of the song, and lots of notes kept playing over each other, as well as the random pitch change somewhere in the middle, making it near impossible to determine how to make it. It's a wonderful song, but it's just way too complicated for me to do. I'm probably being lazy by saying that I can't finish it, but I've tried my best, given the limited time I had.

Ty for the field of memories wip. i might try to do it but im not sure if i am gud enuff Blush Blush :s
Here's one, for the one or two people who still go on the forums:

onlinesequencer.net/120710

Also, here is a WIP sequence based on a song from the only sonic game that I actually like (SONIC COLORS):

onlinesequencer.net/118933
wow, you are probably my favorite composer on onlisesequencer. Smile
(07-28-2015, 07:24 AM)Lkigoo Wrote: [ -> ]wow, you are probably my favorite composer on onlisesequencer. Smile

Thanks! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Here's a few more songs:

[url=][/url]
This is sort of cheezy, I know, but I had nothing else to do at the moment.

onlinesequencer.net/126230
I ran into this song on YouTube and thought it was so good, that I had to make a remix.
Here's something new:

onlinesequencer.net/127077
This is more of an ambient sequence than I usually do.

Also, here's one of the most bizarre sequences I've ran into:

onlinesequencer.net/126825
For some odd reason, this sequence has my username in the title, yet I didn't make it... but that doesn't matter. It's the sequence itself that was weird.
It's a good sequence, by all means, with seemingly a lot of effort put into it, but... Man, that was awkward...
watched the whole sequence ( the weird one ) in one word that sequence is a message,
what does the message contain?
JHXC i love you
what does JHXC means,
bruh
and mario songs,
thats it, from my point Xd
Hmmm......

Well, one thing for sure: from the 8 versions of the song, to the 10000+ notes, he has a lot more free time than I do. Even my largest sequences don't even come that close.
omg i luved atlantis ritual Smile :D
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13