Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: JHXC music
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
that was one of my favorite songs of yours. nice work!
I really love the percussion on all your songs. I feel like you could do an entire song with just percussion and it'd be great.
Hey guys,
I'm sure you've seen the signs, and I have to admit, but I seem to have grown stale over the years. So, I've decided to leave the online sequencer for good.
I just wanna say, thank you to everyone in the community for the compliments and inspirations you have given.
Here's one last sequence, for all time sake: onlinesequencer.net/230126
No...
DON'T LEAVE US!

lol
:D
*facepalm*
You turd. I was srsly getting upset. Freaking six days later...
Worst holiday ever.
(04-01-2016, 06:12 AM)JHXC Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys,
I'm sure you've seen the signs, and I have to admit, but I seem to have grown stale over the years. So, I've decided to leave the online sequencer for good.
I just wanna say, thank you to everyone in the community for the compliments and inspirations you have given.

it would have been weird if you actually left after that.
(04-01-2016, 06:12 AM)JHXC Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys,

Holy crap! You really scared me there
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13