Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: least favorite instrument
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
what is your least favorite instrument?
I love slap bass irl but OS's slap bass is literal garbo
I hate the damn ragtime piano like bruh i don't want to make a song back in the 1800s
Distortion guitar bro, it is so ugly, I can only think of one sequence i made where it sounded good
8-bit drums.
id probably have to say french horn and trombone, but here's some of my most used instruments
Saxaphone. The sound is way too airy. The instrument's not good for any melody with notes played even semi-quickly, but has just enough of an attack to make it bad for pseudo-sustaining.
Maybe that's why it's not implemented yet.
(05-20-2020, 02:42 PM)Kirbyderp Wrote: [ -> ]Saxaphone. The sound is way too airy. The instrument's not good for any melody with notes played even semi-quickly, but has just enough of an attack to make it bad for pseudo-sustaining.
Maybe that's why it's not implemented yet.
This This 100% this
Sitar. Can't find a situational use for it, doesn't blend or stack or texture other sounds well, only good for a certain genre of songs, and then it sounds generic there.
Distortion guitar.

The reason it doesn't work is that its pitch shifted AFTER the distortion. This makes it sound like a toy. The length of the release is at just the place where its too long and too short to work in anything

Sitar can be great for sound effecrts... But thats all

Rag piano works really well for solos
Pages: 1 2