Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Would you rather
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(08-12-2020, 06:39 PM)bork Wrote: [ -> ]I'd rather read minds and have people read mine.

Would you rather break both arms or all the fingers on one hand?

I would rather break all the fingers on one hand, that way I could use my other hand.

Also, as for the poster before me, I would rather live in the future, since my past has been entirely bad.

Would you rather be in a solitary confinement cell (for two hundred years but you do not biologically age at all) in the middle of the ocean/outer space which has four guards at a time that live in rooms next to the cell and monitor you at all times (and only give you food, water, and other essential items) (and they are always in Hazmat suits whenever you see any of them), but you get a modern computer (which they will upgrade/replace every time it is recommended to) (but it can never connect to the internet due to something blocking it, but you can use it for anything else otherwise), a journal (and all the artistic tools), and up to ten books at a time, but every few days, they will clean you and/or your room and put you to sleep for the amount of time to do so or would you rather live in North Korea for the rest of your life?
(08-31-2020, 01:55 AM)BuildistGuard Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-12-2020, 06:39 PM)bork Wrote: [ -> ]I'd rather read minds and have people read mine.

Would you rather break both arms or all the fingers on one hand?

I would rather break all the fingers on one hand, that way I could use my other hand.

Also, as for the poster before me, I would rather live in the future, since my past has been entirely bad.

Would you rather be in a solitary confinement cell (for two hundred years but you do not biologically age at all) in the middle of the ocean/outer space which has four guards at a time that live in rooms next to the cell and monitor you at all times (and only give you food, water, and other essential items) (and they are always in Hazmat suits whenever you see any of them), but you get a modern computer (which they will upgrade/replace every time it is recommended to) (but it can never connect to the internet due to something blocking it, but you can use it for anything else otherwise), a journal (and all the artistic tools), and up to ten books at a time, but every few days, they will clean you and/or your room and put you to sleep for the amount of time to do so or would you rather live in North Korea for the rest of your life?
I would rather be in solitary confinement                                                                              

Would you rather kill your pet or kill your parents                                                                                                                                                                                         This thread is messed up...
I would rather kill my parents, since I would celebrate their deaths, and they are detrimental to all that is good! Seriously, they should go kill themselves for all that is good. (Sorry if this sounds grumesome, but I don't plan on actually doing it to them, since it would make me worse than them).

Would you be covered in scorpions or be covered in bullet ants?
(09-06-2020, 06:54 PM)BuildistGuard Wrote: [ -> ]I would rather kill my parents, since I would celebrate their deaths, and they are detrimental to all that is good! Seriously, they should go kill themselves for all that is good. (Sorry if this sounds grumesome, but I don't plan on actually doing it to them, since it would make me worse than them).

bullet ants, is it 2012 on Buildism again? Tounge
(09-06-2020, 07:05 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-06-2020, 06:54 PM)BuildistGuard Wrote: [ -> ]I would rather kill my parents, since I would celebrate their deaths, and they are detrimental to all that is good! Seriously, they should go kill themselves for all that is good. (Sorry if this sounds grumesome, but I don't plan on actually doing it to them, since it would make me worse than them).

bullet ants, is it 2012 on Buildism again? Tounge
I guess, LOL.

I would rather be in 2012 again, as long as I am not with those monsters. You forgot to ask a "Would you rather" question.

Would you rather live in a zombie apocalypse world like that of The Walking Dead or 28 Days Later or be with my abusers?
See all sides of an argument

Would you rather live in a life full of hard work and have friends, and enemies,

or

live in a world of extreme VR where your world is made up of your thoughts, and you can have anything... But the only person you'll ever know is yourself
Id rather live in a world of extreme VR where your world is made up of your thoughts, and you can have anything... But the only person you'll ever know is yourself.

Would you rather like someone, but not ly love them at all and be with them forever.

or

Love someone and only them forever, but them hate your guts and not love you back?
Pages: 1 2 3