Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: OnlineSequencer Legacy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
-The cult of Svén
-OfflineSequencer
i think this explains itself:

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
The first post ever made about OS after I developed it over a boring weekend during winter break 2012.

[url=]REAL DUBSTEP (JHXC)[/url] - the earliest sequence to really test the technical limits of what's possible.
I3etFI's stuff - back then the site could get very laggy if you used a lot of notes. Many of his sequences were more complicated than anything that had been made before here, I listened to those as I was trying to make the site run faster.
[url=]Cover of Let It Go (#11851)[/url] - made by Qwertygiy before saving sequences to your account, or even giving them titles, was a thing. He has the second oldest account here since he was a user on my previous site Buildism, created in 2010 long before I had started OS. This sequence has over 100,000 plays because it was linked to on the super popular Vsauce video that mentioned OS which we got a whole lot of users from.
This reddit post because it hit the front page and that day still holds the record for the most page loads in 24 hours. The web host shut down the server for excessive CPU usage since I hadn't ever needed to optimize the code before then.
(06-11-2020, 01:00 PM)Alex! Wrote: [ -> ]Late 2017 bot attack
-automated bots attacked OS on a daily basis, filling the forum with bot spam. This forced Jacob to make a captcha and is why he is so hard on alt accounts
BattleBee alt war
- this man did not listen, took 10 alts and an IP ban to get him out
am i safe....
The user Discombobulate. His musical expertise is beyond anyone I'm aware of on this website. His ability with a wide variety of styles is uncomprehensively incredible. His technical skills are almost like everyone on this website combined. It's almost like he blatantly steals music for his own benefit disregarding anyone. But that is of course not the case. Absolutely baffled me. He deserves a spot on this thread.
(06-11-2020, 09:03 PM)▇▆▙▆▙▇▞ Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-11-2020, 01:00 PM)Alex! Wrote: [ -> ]Late 2017 bot attack
-automated bots attacked OS on a daily basis, filling the forum with bot spam. This forced Jacob to make a captcha and is why he is so hard on alt accounts
BattleBee alt war
- this man did not listen, took 10 alts and an IP ban to get him out
am i safe....
No. But neither am I.
Pages: 1 2