Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Actually Ignore Users On Your Ignore List
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, it would be great if I could just not see chat messages from the users on my ignore list.  There are a handful of users that bring my sanity down with every message of theirs that I read and I would love to have an easy way of pretending that they don't exist.
I plus one on this - don't really want to see messages from a couple of people.
As long as you decide not to ignore the mods. Then we'd have problems
maybe flag each of their messages automatically?

also ignoring the mods shouldnt be a thing since youre literally dooming yourself blind if theyre warning you via chat msgs
(06-14-2020, 12:43 PM)Alex! Wrote: [ -> ]As long as you decide not to ignore the mods. Then we'd have problems
of course.  It would be set so that if you ignore a mod, you still see their messages.  it just ignores your ignore
i suggest making it so that when the user speaks in chat, you (who are ignoring them) could see a special thing like [a user that you are ignoring just spoke]
(06-14-2020, 12:47 PM)Firebolt391d Wrote: [ -> ]i suggest making it so that when the user speaks in chat, you (who are ignoring them) could see a special thing like [a user that you are ignoring just spoke]
^^^
What if I ignore myself?
(06-14-2020, 12:48 PM)Lopyt Wrote: [ -> ]What if I ignore myself?
Silly lopyt :]
(06-14-2020, 12:48 PM)Lopyt Wrote: [ -> ]What if I ignore myself?
you can't. there isn't an option to ignore when you go to your own forum page