Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Piano Medley Challenge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Welcome to the Piano Melody challenge!!!

How to Enter:
1. Create a Simple Piano Melody (Like a Phone Ringtone/Alarm).
2. Name it "#pianomelody".
3. Post it on this thread.

Qualifications:
1. The Melody HAS to be in piano (preferably in grand piano). No Exceptions.
2. Do not create over-complicated chords and stacked notes. This compromises other melodies.
3. You may have more than one melody, but they must be submitted in the SAME post, and must be DIFFERENT from one another. No more than 5 Melodies per person.

Things to Know:
*Just because You can't create over-complicated chords & stacked notes, doesn't mean you can't create chords & stacked notes at all.
*If you failed to put your submission in, no worries!!! Just submit them in this thread, and I'll be sure that yours is included somewhere. note: there's no guarantee that I'll get ALL of them.
*You can do whatever else you want with the piano melody, just as long as it respects the Qualifications.
*This challenge is completely Voluntary. You don't have to do this challenge if you don't want to.

What's the point of all this?
When I get ten melodies, I'll Create a Mashup using these melodies as reference, and for every time I get ten, I will add on to it. I will keep going until I get confirmation from at least 20 users in this thread to end it on the next ten notes.
My two entries:

https://onlinesequencer.net/sequences?se...ianomelody are you happy now. It's on your thread. at least make a draft