Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: please write lucent x wafels fanfiction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i want as many fanfictions as possible, so the writing quality/content does not matter

if you dont know who waf is, its ok if you write something out of character

if you're serious and you really wanna know how waf is like you can always ask me

yes you can write spicy things just link it outside os

i want to see the chaos unfold, go write you punks
June 30, 2020       
03:00 Hours

The Witching Hour

It is thunder storming. Rain taps at the window and faint thunder rattles the foundation of the house. Lucent is home alone at her workstation switching between drawing and conversing on Online Sequencer. She is deeply focused in her drawing, ignoring the sounds of the weather. 

Lucent gets up from her chair and walks to the bathroom to wash her face. She looks into the mirror. Then everything becomes pitch black. Power outage. The house becomes dead silent save for the sounds of rain. Lucent reaches out her arms to feel for the door frame of the bathroom. She takes slow and steady steps, trying to trace her way back to her room while using her hands to feel the walls as guides.

She enters her room. It is dark and she cant use the computer until the power comes back on. Agitated and bored, Lucent decides to look out her window and watch the lightning. She finds her chair and brings it close to the window. She opens the blinds. A show of lighting flashes in the storm clouds above. Each flash lights up the neighborhood enough to make out every detail of the houses and street. Lucent watches.  She is entranced, staring at the blips and streaks of lightning and listening to the low rumble of thunder.

She looks at the street. For split seconds she can see everything as if it was broad daylight. Then suddenly, a silhouette of a man appeared at the edge of the driveway. It looked as if it was facing the direction towards her window. Lucent's heart races. A few flashes of light later and the figure disappears in an instant. Lucent questioned if what she saw was real or just a shadow. She continued to stare at the driveway. Minutes pass and the figure does not appear again. Still uncertain, she is overcome with paranoia and closes the blinds.

Lucent goes onto her phone and goes on mobile Online Sequencer. She joins in on a conversation with users. About 10 minutes pass and knocking is heard somewhere on the wall of her house in the distance. She freezes. Her heartbeat picks up speed. She holds her breath as if becoming a statue would make her invisible. She listens intensely. Rain and thunder is all that she could hear. The image of the man at the driveway appears in her mind again. Anxiety consumes her. Lucent ponders about the thought that her house is a target for a home invasion. She doesn't know what to do in this situation. Investigate, call 911, hide, the options run through her head. 

Abruptly, a metallic clanging noise was heard from within the house. The kitchen, Lucent thought. Someone is inside the kitchen. Lucent quietly crawls under her bed. She left the phone on the bed. Too late to grab it now. She waits.

The thud of footsteps are heard on the floor board in the hallway. It moves around the house, fading and reappearing. The intruder in searching though the rooms. Lucent's anxiety increases its peak. Adrenaline pumps through her body. She can hear the footsteps getting closer to her room. Lucent tries to suppress her sharp breathing by covering her mouth with her hand. The footsteps are now in her room. It moves slowly towards the foot of the bed. She is now in a fight or flight situation. 

The power comes back on and the light brightens the entirety of her room. In front of her are two bare feet drenched in water and are pointed at her. The man does not move. Every fiber in Lucent's body is tensed up. Then....

The man instantly squats down and two hands come down to grab Lucent by the arms. He pulls her out from under the bed with intensity. Lucent screams and tries to escape his grasp. He brings her close to his face. She looks at him right in the eyes and recognized the faceWafels?!?!   Lucent struggles to utter a word. Her mind is in haywire.  She is trying to process what's happening.  How did Wafels get here, why is Wafels here?   Wafels holds her tightly with a smug look. He says, "Sick house. Mind if we use the bathroom?"

"Uuuuhh... yeah, sure..." Lucent responds in a broken voice. Wafels smiles seductively and rushes her to the bathroom. Lucent is confused. Wafels brings her into the bathtub and he pushes her against the wall and leans close. "Let's get wetter than a typhoon," he whispers. He turns on the shower head. Steam rises and they are soaked in warm water. Wafels leans in for a kiss.

.         .         .

Lucent wakes up in her bed. The room is dark and it is thunderstorming. She feels a wet spot in between her legs. She pats that area and realizes that she pissed herself. So that was all just a dream?
lucent vigorously facerapes wafels with a burning passion the end
July 16, 2020
12:00 Hours

The Watching
          Lucent is in Japan once again with her family. They are exploring the markets in Sapporo. Lucent points to a mall and suggests her parents that they should look inside the mall. Her parents approve and so they enter. The mall is active with many pedestrians, both tourists and Japanese alike. Lucent walks inside the stores, eyeballing the items. There are shops for clothes, foods, Japanese toys and games, plants, wine, books, etc., the list goes on. Too many things to buy in one setting. 
          As Lucent passes by the entrance of a clothing store, she glances at someone inside hiding half his body behind a rack of sweaters. The person is a chunky man with glasses. He stares at her. Lucent ignores him and walks on. She and her family stop at a bubble tea shop amidst a food court. While waiting in line, Lucent looks at her surroundings. There many tables that are occupied. At one table in the corner of the food court is a chubby man with glasses. He scrutinizes Lucent. Lucent makes brief eye contact with him and quickly looks away. She thinks about the man in the clothing store and how the man in the food court looks the exact same. She tries to shake the thought out of her head, denying the possibility that she is being stalked in broad daylight in the mall.
          Lucent and her family order bubble tea. She chooses wintermelon. After stirring it with the straw, Lucent looks back at the corner where the man was sitting. He is not there. She scans the food court. He is nowhere to be seen. She shudders for a moment. Lucent's family suggest that they go look for some tea to buy. They head towards the tea aisles.
          A wide variety of teas are displayed on the shelves. They compare the different brands and flavors of tea. While Lucent was looking at the boxes of white tea, a cylindrical container of oolong crashed onto the floor and rolled to her right foot. She turned and bent down to pick it up. When she stood up, she saw a man down at the end of the aisle hiding half of his body behind the shelf. It was the chubby man with glasses and he was staring at her. Lucent felt her stomach sink. She quickly put the container back onto the shelf and walked to her brother.
          "I think I'm being stalked by someone," Lucent said to him. She tells him an account of when the man in glasses was watching her. Lucent's brother evaluated the situation and told her stay close to him. She agreed. After Lucent's family got the desired choices of tea, they decided to look for some indoor plants to buy. They looked various small plants and canes. Lucent was cautious about her surroundings. She quick glances behind her whenever she was observing a plant.
          While Lucent was standing next to her brother, she was looking at a small bonsai tree set upon a table with other indoor plants. Suddenly a cold hand touched the back of her neck. As it made contact with her skin, her spine chilled to sub zero temperature and her body froze. For a moment her vision became blackened. Then the hand let go of her neck. Her body unfroze and she could see again. Lucent frantically turned around to see if someone was behind her. Nothing but tables and racks of plants. She turned to her brother who was intensively looking at an aloe vera. To his left are their parents who were discussing about which plant they could get that does not require much light and water. 
          Lucent questioned what happened to her. She began to stress sweat and her legs trembled. Her brother noticed her quivering and sweating. Why are you shaking?" he asked.
          "Huh? Oh it's nothing," Lucent responded. She checked her composure and stopped her legs from shaking. 
          After buying 2 small plants, Lucent's family decided to go to a Japanese market a some 15 miles away from the mall. They had to visit a train station first. After boarding a train, Lucent stood against a window and thought about the hand that touched her neck. She shuddered. To take her mind off the spooky incident, she looked out the window. A voice on the intercom announced the next location for the train's destination. Then it began to move. Lucent looked out at the crowd of people waiting on the train station platform. As the train accelerated, she spotted the chunky man in glasses sitting on a bench looking back at her--his head tracking her's as the train passes. Lucent's legs became weak and felt as if an anvil had pressed down her insides.
          Lucent told her brother about the stalker who was waiting on the platform. Her brother said that the stalker should not be able to follow them now that they are in the train. Lucent was unconvinced. 
          They arrived at their destination and proceeded on foot to head to the plaza. The plaza had a long, wide alley with many buildings on the left and right. It was full of tourists and Japanese pedestrians walking from one store to the next. Lucent stayed close to her family members. While walking ahead of her family, a sudden fog swept through the plaza. The air became frigid cold. Lucent looked around and saw people disappearing in the mist. Her family members were gone. She called out to them. No response. The mist past and everything cleared. The alley was empty. Not a single person was in the alley except herself. Lucent began to panic. Then something caught her attention. She looked up in the sky. Above her was a figure levitating.
[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.disclose.tv%2Fsites...f=1&nofb=1]

Lucent observed the floating figure. It descended towards her. As it came closer, she saw that it had the same features as the chunky man in glasses. Lucent started to run away, but her legs were sinking into the concrete pavement--like quicksand. She struggled to move. The stalker eventually came up right behind her. With her knees deep within the pavement, Lucent stopped struggling and accepted whatever happens next. The stalker reached his right hand to grab her left shoulder. He turned her around. It was Wafels. 
          "I'll see you tomorrow," he said in a cold voice.
          Lucent suddenly found herself lying down on the couch in the living room in the hotel. Her parents and brother are in the dining room trying out various foods they bought from the plaza. She sits up and reviews the events from the mall to the plaza. It was just a dream.
*waf crawls over to lucent*
"OwO, what's this?"
*lucent runs away, confused
"WE'RE SIBLINGS, WTF?"
*mom walks in*
*dad joins*
ai dungeon geeks where you at
I literally did this at 2 AM here are the results:

You are a girl named Lucent which is madly in love with a boy named Wafels. You go on your favorite music making website titled Online Sequencer. You meet a boy by the username of Wafels who is specifically the only one online. You start talking about different topics and eventually you get to this:

"So, what do you think of me?"

Wafels looks at you for a moment before replying. "I like you." He says.
You blush with joy in your heart. but you realized you need to go sleep since it is way past midnight
Morning has come and you wake up ready for the day. You look down at your phone and noticed a Discord notification from Wafels. You open it up to find a link to his Youtube channel. You click it and hear the sweet sound of a piano. It is the most beautiful music you have ever heard.
You comment on his video replying with love hearts.
"Oh my god, this is beautiful." You comment.
"I'm glad you like it, would you like to see the progress so far?" Wafels replies.
"Yes please!" You respond.
You go on to see a room with instruments and a couch. On the wall is a flat screen tv. You see Wafels sitting on the couch playing the piano. This must be a music room.
You say this is impressive for a small work place. He responds saying he has a proper practice room, but he likes to make music with others. You message him back with a thank you and he says not at all. He then asks if you like the music.
You say of course I do! This is wonderful! He responds saying good, because he has something to show you. He takes you over to the channel where he shows off a YouTuber he's made a music video with.

> You say "Who is that you're collaborating with?"
"That's none other than XStep!" Wafels responds.
"XStep? As in the XStep?" You respond.
"Yes, the one and the same."

> You say "That's a beautiful collaboration!"
"Thanks! I really appreciate it, he's the best in the business."
"I can tell, I'm a big fan of his work myself. You must be very proud."
"Yeah, I am."
You reply with a smiling face and end the message. Wafels messages back saying he hopes to do another collab with you some time in the future.
Suddenly, your phone starts to buzz with notifications.

> You check them out.
It's a message from a user you don't recognize.
"Hello, is this.." The message starts.
You stop it mid sentence.
"Who is this?" You text back.
"My name is, Aria."
A familiar voice then replies.
"That's nice, now you may tell me who you are.
"I don't recognize your user." You text back.
"My user? Oh. Well I only know a handful of people, you wouldn't happen to know who I am, would you?"

> You doubtfully think and try to remember.
"I'm afraid I do not know who you are."
"I see... Well I suppose it doesn't matter, I only contacted you to warn you."
"Warning me of what?
"Warning you about talking to people you meet on the internet."
"Why would you warn me about that?"
"Because even though we don't know each other, I'm your conscience.

> You respond with question marks.
"Are you sure you don't know who I am?"
"Yes, I'm sure."
"Okay then, I don't know who you are either. Goodbye."

> You say "._."
You hit send and then look over to see a comment from Wafels.
Wafels writes:
Wafels: How'd it go?
You reply:
You: Fine.

> You say "They were really strange going on about the people i talk to on the internet"
Wafels: Okay then, good.
You reply:
You: Just felt like they were trying to tell me something, i'm not sure though.
Wafels: !!!
You reply:
You: What?
Wafels: !!!!!!! !!!!!! !!!!!!
You reply:
Wafels: I think they're connected to that video you sent me.

> You say "Huh?"
Wafels: The one you sent me of you talking to those people on Discord.
You reply:
You: What do you mean?
Wafels: I think the two are related somehow.

> You decide to talk to Wafels later and go brush your teeth and take a shower. You go down to eat breakfast.
You eat a vegan sandwich with some bubble tea. After eating, you go back up and check your messages. There are three new messages.
One from Wafels.
Wafels: You need to check your phone.

> You check your phone expecting something.
You get a notification for a new video.
It's the same video as before. The sound is turned up this time though.
"What the hell?" You think.

> You ask Wafels to specify what the video was about.
Wafels: Don't ask me, I don't know either. Just watch the video.
You watch the video again, and this time you try to pay attention to everything that was said.
"Hey man, are you watching this?"
"Yeah, some friends of mine on Discord sent it to me. They say you should check this out. They say it's pretty important."
"Yeah, it is. Some friends of mine on Discord sent this to me, they say you should check this out. They say it's pretty important.
The video starts playing on the computer screen in the backround. It's the same one as before.

> You say "..."
You then hear a message from Wafels.
Wafels: Hold on.
You then hear a bunch of tapping on the keyboard, before Wafels replies.
Wafels: There. Do you see anything?
You look at the screen, but there is nothing but a black screen.
"What the hell did you do that for?!" You shout.
Wafels: Don't yell at me in the living room! You were fine before.
You look around, feeling very paranoid that the webcam could be watching you right now.
"I'm not doing anything. It's just that I thought you said this would work on the computer and it doesn't do anything."
Wafels: It should work. Try it now.
You start to type in the address that Wafels just told you.
"It's taking forever to load." You complain.
Wafels: Don't you think it's taking forever?
You look at the computer screen again, and see that it has loaded to a website.
"What the hell is this?" You say.
Wafels: Just wait, it'll make sense in a minute.
As the website starts to load, you start to hear a voice in the back of your head.
"Are you sure you're supposed to be typing this in?" The voice says.
You type in the website address once again, and nothing happens.

> You wait for about a minute.
"Is it supposed to be doing that?" You ask Wafels.
Wafels: Yes, it's supposed to be loading the website for like one minute or something.

> You say "Why would it take that long?"
Wafels: I don't know, maybe it's slow because of the connection. It'll load faster soon I guess.
A few more minutes go by, and you start to get annoyed.

> You start to think to yourself "More than five minutes have gone by and still nothing"
"I don't know if this is going to work but..." You think.
"I'm just going to try it anyway."
You click on the website link one last time, and wait for it to load.
It finally loads in the same way it did before, and you start to hear the voice in your head once again.
"Hey man, you're on the right track, keep it up and you'll be fine." You hear the voice say.
You begin to feel nauseous, and you can feel your heartbeat in your feet.
"Oh my..." You start to hear the voice say in the back of your head.
"What's going on?!?" You say out loud.
You don't know what's causing this, but it feels very strange.
"Hey are you OK?" Wafels asks.

> You say "I dont know, I hear voices in my head"
Wafels: What?!
Wafels runs over to you, and puts his hand on your forehead. (LMAO WHAT)
"I think you have a fever." Wafels says.
You: "I do?"

> You kiss Wafels. (lucent told me type this)
Wafels: (y)
You: "I love you."
Wafels: "I love you too."
You: "Really? You're not playing some kind of joke on me?"
Wafels: "I would never do something like that."
You: "I know..."
Wafels: "Come on, let's take you to the hospital."
You: "What for?"
Wafels: "Because I think you have a really high temperature."
You: "OK."
You let Wafels help you up, and you slowly walk to the car.
"I still don't understand why you're so tired all the time.

> You say "Cause the world is boring"
Wafels: "I've been thinking about what you said earlier and I think you're right."
You: "What do you mean?
Wafels: "I don't understand why the world is so boring, there's so much potential. But I can't really complain, since I have you."
You: "Yeah, but..."
Wafels: "No buts, let's just enjoy our time together and not worry about the future."
You: "Sure."
You and Wafels kiss each other as the car takes you to the hospital.
"I love you." You say to Wafels.
"And I love you." Wafels replies.
THE END
You are a girl named Lucent. You have to create a piece of music to express how you feel about your crush, Wafels.
"Wafels, I love you!" You say and begin playing on the piano.

The music is beautiful.
Wafels listens to Lucent's song. It is in a very unique genre, specific to Lucent's style. The music seems to be able to make him happy or sad depending on his mood. He smiles at times and laughs at others.
Lucent finishes playing. She turns to Wafels and asks him what he thought of it.
Wafels thinks about it for a moment.
"It was alright." He says. "I enjoyed the laughing parts. The sad parts were alright too, I guess.
The user called Firebolt was also online. He listened to it too.
"It was pretty good." He says. "I don't really listen to that kind of music, but I'll admit, I could get behind a girl who could play like that."
Lucent thanked them for the compliments, but then says "meh."
"Well, it's not the best, but it's not the worst either. I could improve on it a lot though."
"I don't doubt that." Firebolt says.
But Wafels thinks that Lucent is being hard on herself.
"It's not bad." He says. "Why don't you just enjoy it for what it is?"
You think about what he said. Maybe he has a point.
Lucent isn't sure how to respond to this, so she says nothing and continues to mess with her hair.
Wafels has now fallen asleep while playing with his toy monster. You gently shake him awake.
Wafels wakes up suddenly. Lucent is looking at hime in the eyes. His eyes twinkle.
"Hey sleepyhead." She says.
Wafels gets up and gives her a tight hug. You hide slightly behind him.
"How have you been?" He asks.
"I'm okay."
Firebolt decides to leave the room, seeing Lucent and Wafels hugging so tenderly.
"I'll just be outside if you need me." He says and leaves.
Wafels pulls away from the hug now. He gives her a playful push.
"Hey, what's with the hair?"
At first Lucent didn't remember that she had put her hair in a bun. She smiles and says "Oh, I don't know. I'll undo it." But Wafels then says "No! I like it."
Lucent smiles a bit more and nods.
"Alright then."
Wafels sits down on the couch next to him and opens his toy box.
Lucent asks Wafels what is inside the box. He shows her a bunch of stuffed animals that he has collected over the years. He says that they are all characters from fairy tales and nursery rhymes.
"Why do you have a..."
Lucent slowly lifts up the toy and examines it carefully. It looks like a voodoo doll. It has pins in it's arms and legs and is stuffed with cotton.
"This is Cotton Tom." He says.
Wafels nods in understanding.
Lucent isn't sure to be excited or disturbed by this, but he decides to go on.
Lucent says "tell me more about it."
Wafels explains that Tom is a plantation slave in Haiti. One night he puts a curse on his master's family. They begin to bleed from every orifice of the body. He eventually kills them all.
Lucent laughs at this. "Kill Tom!" She cries out, grabbing the doll from Wafels hands.
"I don't think he's dead though." Wafels says.
"Well kill him anyway!"
"It's a Doll!" Wafels says.
Lucent says "I'm kidding, I'm kidding!" She sits back down and gives the doll back to Wafels.
Wafels takes it from her and continues to stare at it.
Lucent is very confused at this point. But she finds it cute that Wafels has created such a strange story about his doll. She smiles at him.
Wafels looks up at Lucent and smiles back at her. Lucent takes his hand in her own. At first, Wafels moves his hand away, before slowly reaching back again. They hold hands for a while.
You sit back down and mess with your phone, pretending that you aren't interested in them holding hands.
Firebolt was watching Lucent and Wafels through the window. He was interested in seeing what Wafels and Lucent would do next. He wasn't expecting them to go into some weird slave and master relationship. He thinks they're being way too corny.
Eventually, Wafels falls asleep. He still clutches the doll in his hand.
Lucent falls alseep next to him, her head resting on Wafels shoulder. You think about how much she trusts this boy. You shake your head and fall asleep as well.
In the morning, you wake up to Wafels sobbing.
Firebolt asks Wafels "Why are you sobbing?"
Wafels looks at you and continues sobbing.
"It's my doll." He says between his sobs. "I took it to sleep with me."
Firebolt responded "Where is it now? And where is Lucent?"
Wafels pulls a handkerchief out of his pocket and blows his nose. He takes the doll out of his hand and holds it out to you. You take it and frown at him.
Firebolt says "Where did Lucent go?"
Wafels continues to sob. He wipes his eyes and says "She left me."
Firebolt thinks for a second and responds "No, she wouldn't leave you.
Firebolt says "Lucent is obsessed with you! She would never leave your side, ever!"
Wafels sits back and thinks for a second. He then smiles and says "I'm glad you said that, Fireb... I mean Master. I feel like I'm going to see her now."
"Master?" Firebolt says shyly.
Wafels stands up "Yes, Master. I'm going to see her now. You can come with me if you want."
Firebolt smiles and nods.
Firebolt follows Wafels out of the room to go find Lucent.
The two of them walk for a while before they hear a girl calling. It is lucent! She stands in front of them. She is smiling.
"Wafels, what's wrong? Why are you crying?"
Wafels looks embarrassed. He wipes his nose and holds out the doll.
Wafels gives the doll to Lucent. She smiles and hugs him.
"Now I can finally put you to good use!" She says.
Wafels looks confused for a second. He looks down and frowns.
"This is getting out of hand," Firebolt remarks. "You two should just kiss already!"
The two of you just look at him. He sighs and says "Nevermind then, shall we go ask the old man for help?"
You nod and all of you head towards the cabin.
The three of them entered the old cabin. The interior is dark and dusty. A dim fire lights up the stone walls. Spiderwebs glisten in the corners of the room. The old man is sitting asleep in an armchair next to the fireplace. He slowly awakes as the three of you enter.
"Can I help you?" He says.
Wafels gives a small cry. He clutches his doll close and begins sobbing again.
Firebolt asks the old man "We need to know what this doll is, where it came from."
The old man frowns "What are you talking about? I made that doll."
"But where did you get it from?"
The old man shrugs and says "I made it."
Firebolt wrenches the doll from out of Wafels hands. "This doll is doing things. Its making Wafels hallucinate."
The old man stands up. "That's proposterous!" The man said.
He walks over to you and looks at you. He strokes your face and says "You're a nice little boy. Do you have a name?"
You nod and say "Yes, Cyrus.
"But they call me Firebolt over yonder," Firebolt continued. "Why do you call him Fireb..."
"I call him Firebolt!" The old man snaps. "Because that's his name! He was born in a campfire, see?"
Lucent looks at Wafels, and Wafels looks back at her. They did not know that Firebolt was born in a campfire.
Wafels says "I've wanted a brother for a long time."
"You have a sister," the man says. "In fact, you've had a sister all along."
Wafels is astounded. "I have a sister?"
"Yes," the man nods. "She's right here."
Wafels stares at the man for a second in shock. The man smiles and says "I have another sister too."
Wafels says "Wait, Lucent is my sister?!"
"Of course she is," the man says.
Wafels hugs her. The man sighs and says "I have many sisters.
Firebolt, Wafels, and Lucent leave the old man's hut and walk back home. As you grow up, you never learn the rest of the man's name. All you know is that he was a wizard, and that he gave Firebolt a new name.

The End.
August 2, 2020
01:00 Hours

Late
----------

Wafels is at his desk which is cluttered with books and folders surrounding the keyboard and monitor. To the right of the monitor is an LED lamp that softly illuminates the room with a warm color of light. He is sluggishly typing his rough draft for a thesis on psycho-acoustics. The sound of the analog clock ticking and keys clicking fill the room. Wafels is struggling to keep his eyes open so he puts on headphones and listens to white noise on YouTube in hopes that he can concentrate harder. As he continues to type his body pumps adrenaline and his heart races. His mind is not yet ready to sleep though. Eventually Wafels gave in to the sleepiness and blacked out in the middle of typing a sentence--arms and head on the keyboard.

After an unmeasured amount of time, Wafels woke up and looked at the screen. The rough draft was almost complete. Then he looked at the time. 3:11 AM. "Only 2 hours of sleep?" Wafels thought. He decided to take a break from typing his rough draft and walked to the kitchen for a snack. He turned on the kitchen lights and opened the refrigerator to scan the contents. His eyes set upon the leftover slices of cake from his birthday. He put one slice onto a plate and cut into it with a fork. Blood oozed out of the cake. "What?" Wafels said in surprise. The blood did not cease to leak out of the cake. It spilled onto the floor. Wafels set the plate onto the table and cut the slice of cake into smaller pieces to investigate. More blood rushed out. It was flooding the table. In a state of panic, he tossed the cake outside in the backyard. Then he gathered paper towels to clean up the blood that spilled onto the table and floor.

After the blood was wiped, he thought about disposing the rest of the cake that is in the refrigerator. He opened the refrigerator and in the cake tray was a decaying head. It was Lucent's head. Wafels fell backwards and shouted expletives. The head reanimated. "Why don't you answer my texts?" said Lucent. Wafels tried to find a response but only came up with "What?" "You just gonna ignore me and focus on school? Is that how it is? School is more important than me?" said Lucent. "That's... No, I-" Wafels said. "So you like school more than me huh? Well I also heard you like spiders," said Lucent. Giant huntsman spiders crawled out of the orifices of Lucent's head. "No!" Wafels exclaimed. He slammed the refrigerator door shut. A thick miasma permeated throughout the house. It made Wafels nauseous.

He ran to his parents' room. "Inang! Tatang! There is a head in the refrigerator!" He approached the side of the bed. There was no response. He touched the blanket and didn't feel a body. He lifted the blanket and turned on the night lamp. Dark soot-like stains outlined where his mom and dad slept on the bed. "What the...?" Wafels said. He ran into his room and shut the door. The miasma seemed to be absent from within his room. He tried to wrap his head around the current situation and couldn't make sense of it. He looked at the analog clock and it still showed 3:11. He grabbed his phone and called his dad. No service. Wafels sat in his chair thinking and contemplating. He reviewed the past events. There was blood in the cake, Lucent's head appeared in the refrigerator and berated him for not responding to her texts. The house became filled with a dense fog that made him sick and his parents are gone. Wafels was not sure if all this was a dream.

Suddenly there were thuds coming from the roof. The thuds were followed by a scratching noise. Then he heard a screeching voice. "Caaarlooooooo!" Some person was climbing his house and was trying to break through the roof shingles. The screams and scratches were also coming from other areas on the outside of his house. Now there were multiple entities calling for him and damaging the walls. Wafels' heart was thumping a thousand beats per minute. He sat down on his bed and cradled himself into fetal position thinking "This is just a dream, this is not real," repetitiously. 

The voices were inside the house now. They were approaching his door. He got up and locked it. The entities banged on it and echoed, "Carlo!" Wafels responded, "What do you want?" "I want your body," The entities said in tandem. They continuously bashed against the door. It was cracking. Then hands busted through. Wafels jumped back and searched for a tool to defend himself with. He opened a drawer and took out a pocket knife. The hands reached for the door knob. Wafels saw that the arms were tattooed with dark red symbols.

The entities managed to open the door and entered his room. They came in 4 at a time. Upon observation Wafels noticed that they were all Lucents wearing a purple gown and had multiple dark red tattoos engraved all over their bodies. "Don't come any closer Lucent!" he threatened as he aimed his knife outwards. The Lucents reached out their hands and grabbed him. He tried to slash them but the knife phased through their bodies. He tried to escape their grasps and violently thrashed but they subdued him and held him down. They removed the knife from his hand and began to rip off his clothes until he was butt naked. "I am not going to get diddled by these spooky ass ghosts today!" Wafels thought.

He mustered enough strength and pushed all of them back. Wafels remembered reading about how it takes 185-200dB to kill a human. "If this is all a dream then I can do anything I want," Wafels thought. He stood up and assumed a haka pose. "Prepare for my ultimate move!" He shouted. The Lucents were taken aback. He charged up and and released a shout that destroyed the walls of his house. The Lucents writhed in pain and disappeared into thin air. One of the entities left behind an amulet. Wafels picked it up and inspected it. The amulet was made of onyx and was shaped into a face of a giant golden-crowned flying fox. As he stared at the amulet, his vision went blank. He woke up with his head and arms on the keyboard. He looked at the screen and saw a long string of the letter r on his rough draft. He looked at the time and saw that it was 6:54 AM. In his right hand was the flying fox amulet.
I don't fully know who these people are but legends say that these people are connected by fate.

Lucent27 would crumble empires and take a colossal amount of land to rule over, and if a threat arises it would only be a matter of time before they met their dreaded doom. Lucent27 was an unstoppable behemoth which many people feared and dared not challenged. People back then described it as the era of hell, something you would never wish upon your worst enemies. The ultimate evil.

Something had to change, but there was little hope.

W4fels, a mere human, decided that it would be time to challenge Lucent27. People across the land and seas called W4fels foolish but it did not stop the path W4fels would take, in fact, it reinforced his mind and made W4fels think that he would show the people not to let this tyranny continue. The People were not amused, fearing the fact that W4fels would bring doom to their lands by bringing the evil lucent27, they rejected him from society.

W4fels being betrayed by his own kind fuelled him with rage and feelings of immense sorrow. He had to vent out on something and a mere punch to the solid ground was not enough, he needed to eliminate his source of frustration.

Lucent27.

W4fels eyes were filled with pure vengeance, he trained and trained and trained. He refined his combat prowess. He would make sure that he would not fail his objective and make Lucent27 rue the day she was born and he wasn't going to let anyone get in his way even if it meant killing them.

(huge time skip because i can't be bothered)

W4fels had attracted the attention of Lucent27 swiftly.

It was time.

All that time spent focused on one objective, w4fels wasted no time and charged with haste. He could finally find bliss now that he could eliminate Lucent27.

As the fight grew into the night and both sides were becoming increasingly injured and exhausted. The final blow was dealt.

W4fels and lucent27 lied on the ground together gravely injured, awaiting their death.

During the fight W4fels learned that Lucent27 wasn't actually what she appeared to be.
Lucent27 growing in power was actually was trying to do good but the people fearing her power had outcast Lucent27 from society, Lucent27 in anger decided to take over and defeat whoever dared oppose her and she was given the title 'The ultimate evil'.

W4fels broke the silence with a weak burst of laughter and Lucent27 did the same.

Ironically, W4fels was heading towards a similar path lucent27 had taken, a path that lead to destruction. W4fels couldn't help but laugh how relatable he was with Lucent27. He had taken pity on Lucent27, and for himself.

W4fels had found true bliss not because his source of frustration was gone but he found someone who could truly understand him. He is probably the only person who knows of Lucent27's true side.

Lucent27 was relieved that her anger could no longer cause no harm and that she had someone who could finally believe in her.

They both learned to appreciate each other greatly, but it was too late as their laughter turned into silence and their sparks of life completely gone.

That marked the end of the era of hell and it was commenced with peace and celebration.

No one knows what exactly happened with W4fels and Lucent27. The myths and stories might differ from person to person but that concludes the legends of W4fels and Lucent27. Lmao just kidding you just been prank'd, now laugh.
Pages: 1 2