Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Can Anyone Create This For me?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(02-28-2015, 08:39 AM)Stepson Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIMqO37Vu4o this is pretty simple, and easy, so it will be nice if you can make it

You ask for too much

also, remember that request you made a long time ago? Because I slapped this up quickly

I may or may not work on it later Cool

(02-28-2015, 11:19 AM)MiniRunaway Wrote: [ -> ]Dude, I remember that! It's from the Riddle School series.

It's also from other various Newgrounds games
nice, the part after this is what im really looking forward to
Finished it

it sounds iffy at certain points but it turned out alright overall
(03-05-2015, 10:28 AM)Lempillsk Wrote: [ -> ]Finished it

it sounds iffy at certain points but it turned out alright overall

wow, really good job on that Wink
will you be doing the simple thing i requested ?
(03-10-2015, 01:58 PM)Stepson Wrote: [ -> ]will you be doing the simple thing i requested ?

see:

(02-13-2015, 03:32 AM)Lempillsk Wrote: [ -> ]nah I'm too lazy

maybe some time later in the distant future

Also, the problem I have with that song would be its use of sustain notes; I'd wager that the song would sound really crappy on Online Sequencer because of this
Here's part of the thing you requested like a month ago

Sounds pretty crummy (for the reasons I've said before), and I didn't finish it because the song repeats itself over and over anyway he he
(04-16-2015, 09:50 PM)Lempillsk Wrote: [ -> ]Here's part of the thing you requested like a month ago

Sounds pretty crummy (for the reasons I've said before), and I didn't finish it because the song repeats itself over and over anyway he he

as u said its a bit crummy but still good job! 
(04-19-2015, 09:06 AM)Stepson Wrote: [ -> ]could u make this too?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQMzHk9MRAI

First, here's Blue Marine: [url=][/url]
The sequence only contains the 'essential' parts of the song; a complete version of this sequence would simply require me to copy and paste a lot of junk, but that sounds really boring and I have the attention span of a brick  Cool

Second, I'm nearly complete with the War Thunder song, but the ending is a bit hard to ear copy, so I'll post it later
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7