Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: copypasta material
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
for PM shaming the liberals

Quote:that's it, that's the final straw! LLLUUUCCCEEEENNNNNTTTTTTTTEEEEAAAAARRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *growls* YOU WERE THE ONE WHO KEPT MUTING ME! I WAS BLOCKING THE F WORD! DO YOU KNOW WHY I AM NOT LOVED!? BECAUSE IM A 9 YEAR OLD FOR GODS SAKE! KIDS ARE SUPPOSED TO SUFFER! AND IM ONE OF THEM! *speaks in mocking voice* while on the other hand, THOSE TEEN JUST GO ON TIKTOK AND BULLY KIDS UNDER AGE 13! IM MOTHER FRICKIN' OVER THIS!!!!!!!!! I HATE TEENS!!!!!!!!!! *growls harshly* THIS IS THE REASON WHY IM ANGRY!!!! YOU JUST KEEP ON MUTING ME, AND I WANT TO TALK TO MY FRIENDS ONLINE HERE! JUST MAKING SEQUENCES IS BORING! what makes the website fun is the Chat thingie- AND YOU JUST KEEP ON MUTING ME! YOU JUST KEEP SPAMMING "blablabla has been muted for 27333 minutes! (18 days)" AND IM SICK OF IT! *sigh* Kids, these days.
You guys are unfair at the fullest. I hope you all die in a gruesome fire. You and anyone you care for. You have no right to take away our rights to talk. Alex can die as well. Toture in fact. Have a nice life with you *****ty ass website that won’t get any better then it’s trash existence now.

God this is hilarious.
Personally I don't think Fox is a bad person but he just doesn't stand out at all LOL In my opinion XStep would have been the most suitable option. He is a very down to earth person and is widely liked and recognized by the community. Daily user, on exponential levels more active than Fox on this site. Therefore, he should probably know everyone here by heart, and he knows what's best for the site. I feel DC is only judging Fox's activity on the OS Discord, which highly concerns me because you're hiring a

This is better than the original.
Quote:I never thought I was bad at Percussion, because, before I used Percussion myself, I heard some Sequences on OnlineSequencer, that had Percussion, that sounds very good and fitting despite being just Basic. You don't need much Percussion in order to have good Percussion. The Percussion is not your Melody.

In Fact, too much Variety in Percussion can be bad, because Percussion is a Balancing Board for your Melodies. A Consistent Percussion serves a very stable and secure Balancing Board, while a Inconsistent Percussion (one with so much Variety, that it's no longer the overall same thing throughout) can be very fragile and Dangerous for your Melody.
(07-26-2020, 07:13 PM)Viku Wrote: [ -> ]You guys are unfair at the fullest. I hope you all die in a gruesome fire. You and anyone you care for. You have no right to take away our rights to talk. Alex can die as well. Toture in fact. Have a nice life with you *****ty ass website that won’t get any better then it’s trash existence now.

God this is hilarious.
You think that's funny, it's downright DEPRESSING
Quote:THEGREATPAPYRUS!!! 17:37
(whisper) i *****ing hate you you ugly *****ing anime girl lookin' head-ass weeb nerd lookin' head ass you cant even be a nice person like- if i could see your face i could say so many things about you. send this to the whole chat PLEASE.

THEGREATPAPYRUS!!! 17:43
(whisper) TEN WHY DID YOU F.U.C.K.I.N.G MUTE ME?!?!?! OH, FOR KICKS AND GIGGLES? WELL F.U.C.K YOU!!

THEGREATPAPYRUS!!! 17:47
(whisper) see, my dear lucent, i absolutely despise you, and do you know: THAT I. HAVE. F.U.C.K.I.G. FEELINGS AND ITS N O T FUNNY TO POKE FUN AT ANYONE?!?!?!?! IF NOT YOU ARE AN ASSHOLE SONOFAB.I.T.C.H AND SHOULD DIE ALONT IN A FILTHY D I T C H !!!!!!!!

THEGREATPAPYRUS!!! 17:51
(whisper) I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU

THEGREATPAPYRUS!!! 17:53
(whisper) I AM NOT YOU LITTLE S.H.I.T!!!!

THEGREATPAPYRUS!!! 18:02
(whisper) IN HINDSIGHT, I SHOULD HAVE SAID HER, LUCENT, SORRY.
OMG guys, the day has finally come!!!!!!!!!! :D the day where I can say that I have been making music for ONE FULL YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!! I honestly can't believe that it has arrived so quick, as it feels like just yesterday that I posted my first MIDI on OS of Beloved Tomboyish Daughter from Touhou 06: EoSD and got my mind BLOWN as soon as I heard the exported MIDI's sounds come out of Direct MIDI to MP3 Converter!!!!!!!!! XD I really wouldn't have spent the past 365 days (well... just a fraction of them [Image: wink.png] doing anything else, because I feel like I just got back from a completely fresh start after having all the school and extracurriculars taken care of, and you know what that means: I'm ready for some even more OS Direct MIDI to MP3 Converting AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (With some FL Studio 12 stuff relating as well [Image: wink.png]. To commemorate the 1 year anniversary of me creating MIDIs under LTEDTX with the HN 幻獣ローガン, I have started a "One Year Ago Project" (1YRAP) where I'll be uploading my most recently remastered MIDIs and MP3s of the tracks that started it all!!!!!!!!!!!!! (And that will be happening here on OS, SoundCloud, and my website's music page!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D). I'll basically be uploading July's full LTEDTX First Free Digital Mini Album "MIDINCANTATION" in a series of MIDIs on OS released 1 year after they first appeared, with a few exceptions of course because I have also remastered yet again the very same tracks since the album's release 4  months ago!!!! (I know some of the tracks have been over-represented in my time here *COUGH COUGH Search from Shizuku LOLz*, so I tried to make them sound a little bit more different than the originals!!!!!!!! (Or in Winter Fireworks' case, it's just a simple rhythm tempo edit that didn't make its way into the mix back in July (but maybe will in a "MIDINCANTATION - CD Renew" album I've been thinking about, but so far that's just only been a thought so we'll hopefully get back to that sometime in the future!!!!!!!!!!!  [Image: wink.png])). I have already uploaded the 2K18 remasters of Beloved Tomboyish Girl and Winter Fireworks today (and although I kinda failed at getting the finalized sequences out in time for them to be labeled under the correct 1YRA throwback date, I will try my best to do so for the remainder of the tracks for the NOSTALGIA!!!!!!!!!!!! XD), so feel free to check them out below!!!! I will be uploading these 1YRAP things on OS and making forum thread posts like crazy throughout the next month, as well as updating you all with the latest songs I've been making in FL Studio and transferring over into OS, so be sure to be on the lookout for those!!!!!! And with that, I think we can now call it a day (I mean a SUPER SECRET EXCLUSIVE ULTIMATE SONIC HYBRID OMEGA GIGANTIC ULTRA MEGA OVERPOWERED ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY of AWESOMENESS LOLz HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD). All right, well it seems I need to calm myself down (by making more MIDIs [Image: wink.png], so I will see you all next time!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^^
Listen up, you dumb*****s. This is an uncensored soliloquy of what I actually feel on the damn site right now.

One, stop trying to *****ing victimize yourself just because we have "power." For one thing, it'll give us more irrationality to actually use it more often.

Two, if there's something serious happening on the site, then people who are trying to behave seriously will get pissed at you if you act otherwise. This is a no brainer. If you're wondering why you're muted, make sure you understand the context of the chat log. People get EXTREMELY pissed if the conversation is not set in one place while they're trying to spread their thoughts out.

Three, stop biasing people! Just because we get mentally jacked off before doesn't mean we'll continue being angry about it.  If you constantly have the need of starting up a flame just because we "restricted your freedom of speech" once, then we're going to be under some serious bull*****tery right now.

If you believe that the moderators are acting like assholes, then of course there has to be reason behind it. If y'all keep acting so aggressive all the time, then of course we would act aggressive ourselves.

The website has gone through way too many hells already. Crimson and I are trying to recover from it, but if you guys don't understand what's happened in the past to make us like this, THEN USE YOUR COMMON SENSE AND SHUT THE ***** UP. The community is giving us a lot of trouble as it is. Stop it.
Svén is a black hole. His radius is 0,3 AU (1 AU = Distance between Earth to Sun) long, and his 'accretion disk' (The particles that haven't yet gone into the black hole) form a disk shaped radius of 20 AU, equally huge as the largest stars.Svén alone, if you don't count all the objects spinning around him,weigh as much as 10 billion of our suns. This enormous gravity causes the 'accretion disk' to spin at 80% of the speed of light. This makes Svén a very dangerous black hole. Svén is in the middle of the galaxy, physicists and theorists speculate that our galaxy was created when star particles about 6 billion years ago orbited Svén. Til this day, Svén is the largest black hole we know of. Without him our galaxy wouldn't hold itself together, and many neighboring galaxies would spin outwards when Svén's gravity no longer has its effect. So thank you Svén, your eternal fat helps us to hold our galaxy together.

SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD SVÉN IS GOD

You owned a car for 4 years. You named it Brad. You loved Brad. And then you totaled him. You two had been through everything together. 2 boyfriends, 3 jobs, nothing could replace Brad. Then Liberty Mutual calls, and you break into your happy dance.
Hey! i know that everyone here is either "close" to lucent in some sortta way, or knows lcent from the chat. 
It has come to my attention that Lucent's been acting "different" tha past few times i've spoken with 'em. 
I am know for my recent edgy and moody behavior, and i don't have many friends or ppl that care like Lucent.
But i see lucent as my "friend"  Even though you keep "ignorin" my dam's friend request>->
(MY DAM IS VERY OFFENDED, BUT DON't MIND MY DAm)
 And i don wanna see my "friend" upset, and if you're not it doesn't show. So right now im gonna hope that at least 666 other people like this post and sends a reply starting with or ending with #GiveLucentABIG i know it's kinda "corny or whatever" but i don't care, JUST DO IT.  
"Lol".. (XD times 73) nah, im "serious"[b];-; [b];-; [b];-; [b];-; [b];-; [/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][b][b][b][b][b];-; [/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]
 Do.It DONT LET YOR DReAMS be MEMES
Also pls ignr my bad ty[omg skillz and cringy words/ appearanece  [Image: zZzzZ.png]
y is everyting in bold?!1/

Good Morning. [Image: smile.png]  I'm Internal Screaming. I guess I'll make this now since I've been here for a while. UuuuuUuUuUUUuum...
I've been a sort of part of this website for about 2 years, though before I was an early teen and the *****tiest person in chat most of the time.. I'm 16 and female, but I'm still too old for you, CLYDE.. jk I'm ace >:3 I chat on here mostly because I have no real friends, and I make almost no music whatsoever. I'm basically just freeloading for the "socialization" part. Good evening to you. [Image: smile.png] Sleep with three eyes open tonight [Image: smile.png][Image: smile.png][Image: smile.png]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20