Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: copypasta material
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Error 404, cannot reach onlinesequencer.net, reason: Buy OS merch.
Error 500, internal server error for onlinesequencer.net, reason: Not enough OS points.
Error 400, bad request sent for onlinesequencer.net, reason: Bow down to me foolish mortals.
onlinesequencer needs: advanced wavetable synthesizer plugin, a real-time audio-stream playback pitch position and volume manipulation plugin, a plugin that creates overdrive distortion using classic techniques that give compressed and soft sounds and a sustain trumpet. you have till 1/1/2023, if i dont see a advanced wavetable synthesizer plugin, a real-time audio-stream playback pitch position and volume manipulation plugin, a plugin that creates overdrive distortion using classic techniques that give compressed and soft sounds and a sustain trumpet in onlinesequencer until then, i will leave ????
This person is a liar and a troll. He keeps making new accounts and stalking me not only here but also on Discord and Deviantart! I seriously do not trust this weirdo. He can make up all kinds of horrible excuses. Especially insulting people who are fans of anime and gaming alike. All he is good at is tracking and hunting people down who love anime and games because he thinks its fun to poke at those who have different feelings with fictional female characters. If he doesn't like people who are attracted to anime women and he thinks its weird then thats only his problem. He keeps asking me I need help but actually the one who need help is this crazy sick moron who should mind his own business from others. What did I ever do to make him stalk me like this? The whole thing started on stupid old twitter posts. Wish I never tweeted about my obsession over anime girls there in 2019 January and that is what bugged him in the first place.
Hijacked? What the hell are you talking about? You kept the conversation rolling thus filling up the channel. I never said proof, I said evidence. And those two words are not synonymous. They are different words that are similar. And why is Billy plugging in his band? Because not alot of people know about him. He thought that no missing recordings existed, that's why he denied it all the time, until so many people messaged him. If you don't want to listen, then just ignore me and go on your way.
I've been giving you guys some contacts early.
Rene Glofke from Neun Tage Alt can potentially be the singer of TMS, but we don't know until we contact him.
Marc Dimitri never responded, so contact his friend that he worked with for a while Patrick Levy.
But no, never listen to the new guy. New Guys are always idiots, and have no idea what they are doing. Can't you understand that I'm trying to have a calm debate here? You keep exaggerating words to make this debate even more of a mess, like Fox News. You want me to leave? Fine, you guys won't have to hear any bull***** from me and trying to help other investigations.
Yes it has found him. With all the trimmings. But I wish it had not found anything and I would never have looked for it.
The plugin told me band names and members. The band that really wrote the song is made up of powerful politicians and influential public figures worldwide.
I called the first person I saw out of curiosity and was called back 15 minutes later by a blocked number and picked up in a black limousine.
You wouldn't believe who was in it.
I learned that hidden in the lyrics and melody of this song are complex codes and instructions whose decryption by unauthorized persons would be catastrophic, paralyze world trade and lead to civil wars and states of emergency in almost every country in the world.
During that car ride I got more details about the creation of the song, which involved many of the most powerful in politics, science and the military, who at the time were using techniques I had never heard of, technologies that sound futuristic and at the same time terrifying, and are guarded to this day.
I had to agree to keep this information to myself for the insurance of my integrity and to undergo radiation treatment tomorrow to wash my memory. I can't believe everything I was shown anyway. Especially the stuff about koalas and Nasa, that just can't be why....but it makes sense. Now everything makes sense.
I'm not allowed to say I'm being monitored anymore.
I'm just telling you if you ever see a koala or any other marsupial in an unusual place, like in a car, or on a streetcar, nod politely at it and move away from that place quickly but inconspicuously. Get a blue umbrella and go to the highest place you can reach. Never let the umbrella out of your hand but never (!!!) open it, no matter what happens.
this sight is like 4chan but sfw and super corrupt mods
okay im leaving gb stay safe everyone, drugs are bad and i think being LGBT+ is a sin. mute me but i need to say Jesus Christ is our lord and savior and that you should read the Bible sometime. i've enjoyed chatting and also another confession: i am someone68, AKA im 11. the reason i lied abt my age is because i am homeschooled so i do not have alot of socialazation and i need friends. mute me, i dont care. i needed to get my opinion out so gb tc and stay safe for the probably last time. I will miss chat Smile
your name must be Karen because you care so much about the littlest s*** something that shouldn't even bother you but it does you're like one of those little old white women who think they're entitled to police everything okay Karen that's your new name from now on and everyone's going to call you that bro why do you get so butt hurt about something that shouldn't even bother you really for you to stop your day and write me about something so small means you care about everything and police everybody I already know the type of person you are you're a Karen
I quit. I hate all your sh**. You all act like a Bi***. I'll pray that you'll all apologize.
my time muted and subsequent time sleeping and at school has given me time to think, i beleive that muting me for 150 minutes was unjust but useful to my development as a person, i also now believe that the chat moderators are a bunch of unrighteous and unloved bike seat smellers, i sincerely hope that they accidentally wipe their eyes after preparing the spiciest chillies in the word. if i ever get muted again i will be writing an even more strongly worded paragraph

the people asking me to be muted have recently wet their beds with a mix of semen and urine. their anime body pillows recieve so much "friendship" that they now stand up by themselves. if anyone wishes to mute me then please keep the words out of youre mouth, you need to make room for my balls. i hope that you trip on a roller coaster track and have youre hand caught on the coaster and get ripped in half, only for your stomach to rain down upon the childrens birthday party below
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20