Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: copypasta material
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
You just straight up told me that you would eat poop. The fact that you are willing to put that back into your body shows that you have a mental deficiency, you absolutely mongoloid cretin. Crawl back into the cave in wish i had tourettes so that i could understand where you're coming from, but i'm glad my wishes will never come true. You make me sick to my stomach, i quite literally threw up on myself reading all of that bull***** you spewed from your putrid hole in your face. The fact that im even taking time out of my day to reply to this monstrosity of a message makes me feel like i actually have contracted tourette's from you. This conversation *****, sorry that was my tourette's you gave me over instagram. If you even think about messaging me again, don't, because i'll pull your IP and come into your residence to prove that your mental condition is just fine. Stop faking it for attention, go back on tik tok and rot in your room forever.

eat my ***** and die

pps your face looks like soft serve and vou're 50
i gotta play ass more often. i just go a long time without playing it and give my fingers time to soften back up so then when i pick it up again it doesn't take long to get blisters and *****e
My boyfriend came over and shaved his pubes in my bathroom sink and used my new bissell LOL like dude just use my mouth??

Yeah, just a quick word of advice.

If you don't like something, don't push your *****ing opinion onto people who DO like that thing. That's just *****ing uncalled for. 

You don't like Vs Impostor. I can see that. You don't need to go out of your way to post LITERAL images of ***** as representation of your feelings in a GENUINE REQUEST FOR *****ING HELP.

[Image: IqTP3hsTXGx8.png?o=1]
Dear ashe x,

I don't like you, this is obvious. I understand my flaws and accept them. However, it seems you aren't aware of your own flaws. You're very rude. I tried to make jokes, have fun and talk with people and you go off about how I'm a terrible person. You say I seek attention and this is one of my flaws that I am aware of. I've slowly gone to dislike you more and more. I announce that I will not be making any more sequences and you say I seek attention. You're quite the bastard. You are liked in this community and I am not, I know this well. I originally wanted to be more like you but after seeing the effects of your disrespect, I simply wish to forget you even existed. I've tried to show respect to even those who have wronged me. I am a nice person, my family, friends, and others I know say this. I have complimented your music and tried to help you with issues that are clearly present. Yet through all of that, all I've seen from you is someone of disrespectfulness and rudeness. While it's obvious this message will never mean anything to you, it is something you should recognize. I know who I am, but I'm not sure if you do, you never gave me a chance. Good day, ma'am
I JSUT ASKE ***** NICELY AND THEN PEOPLE START *****ING ANTAGONIZING ME I JUST WANT PEOPLE TO STOP DOING ANOING THINGS GOD FICKING DAMNIT