Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: copypasta material
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
If we all typed faster on OS chat, this chat would not be a better place, instead, where useless flourishes of words bombard OS user minds and therefore decrease their IQ status to a dangerously low level which even the dumbest person alive can perhaps, comprehend. However talking in long sentences can lead to permanent mutes which are generally, disliked upon one's mental state. However, this must be applied to all OS users. So, therefore, typing faster and longer does not make you intelligent. Pretyping is also known as pre-OS cognition which is highly valuable in this OS chat room, however, if the person says something unexpected on OS chat and you press "enter", then your whole OS career is screwed and there goes your OS reputation. May you rest in plays. Guys please just type faster, I would appreciate it if you all type as fast as possible to get the maximum amount of words to your sentences so that we can read and talk at the right time and at the right place. I would appreciate it if you will all do this thank you very much.
I've calculated it. Assuming an average weight of 62 kilograms (136.7 pounds) per person, the total mass of 8 billion people would be: Mass = 8 billion x 62 kilograms = 496 billion kilograms or approximately 1.093 x 10^12 pounds. Volume = Length x Width x Height Since we want the cube to have a mass of 496 billion kilograms, we need to convert this mass into volume by dividing it by the average density of a human body, which is about 985 kg/m³: Vo...
molten88 Offline

May 21st, 2022, 03:30 PM
I didn't ask for your opinion. I do what I like to do, just because I make black midis doesn't mean that's an L. I do what I want. I don't *****ing care what you think I should do on this site.
i dropped my toast and now my entire day is *****ing ruined i planned the entire day after this singular piece of toast and now it's on the kitchen floor covered in all sorts of crusty ***** and dirt
Dear Sir or Madam DinomiteMusic,

I must express my sincere condolences for your recent experience on Online Sequencer Chat. As a member of the aristocracy, I understand the importance of polite and engaging conversation. It is unfortunate that you have encountered a lack of discourse on this platform.

Firstly, it is important to remember that the individuals on Online Sequencer Chat may have various reasons for their silence. They may be preoccupied with other activities, or perhaps simply prefer to enjoy the music without conversation. In any case, it is not a reflection of your worth or character.

In addressing this issue, I would suggest making an effort to initiate conversations yourself. It may be helpful to ask open-ended questions or make comments that invite response. Additionally, you may want to consider joining other groups or forums where discussion is more common.

Finally, it is important to maintain a positive attitude and remember that there are countless individuals who would appreciate the opportunity to engage in conversation with you. Patience and perseverance are key virtues in this matter.

In conclusion, I hope that these suggestions prove helpful in your future interactions on Online Sequencer Chat. Remember to remain gracious and kind, as this is the hallmark of a true aristocrat. May your conversations be engaging and fulfilling, and may you continue to enjoy the music that brings us all together.

Yours faithfully,
Sir Reginald Blithersnipe the 3rd
- Liam
Good day!

If you would like to know why I have been permanently muted until
December 24, 2023 (12/24/23) Please, ask CosmicPython or Fox. Thank you!
Mal, you worthless moron! Go to ***** off, your mouth is the toilet of all mankind and community. It is best that you go by a psychologist to make you heal of the your frustration. You're a *****in Asshole who bother and bully other innocent people. So ***** yourself asshole!!!!!!!!!!!!
Markers in online sequencer can change the sound of an instrument, which can make the entire song sound different. This is to represent how powerful one's desicions can be for one's Self, and the people around them. A decision, like a marker, can change things subtly, or drastically, or perhaps not change much at all. Our decisions and markers can make us who we are as a person and influence our emotion. Songs have emotion. Markers. Oh yeah baby
I have on OS for Over 5 years. I been making music since I was 10. Plus, I played instruments like clarinet, piano, Organ and a little bit of guitar. Finally I make music for a hobby. Do you think that you can just barge in and talk about my peice of art like that?! You are so wrong. Sometimes it is me, Sometimes it is OS. Most of the time, It is usually lopty or Robo that is the issue; Insulting my craftsmenship. Think about what you just said now; for a sec.
You see, they call it the Online Sequencer because they tried playing all the notes at once and it didn't sound good.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19