Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: copypasta material
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
botbot banned why? lucenttear tightass "It's not funny" steven seagal ass knowitall, face value taker, i have songs, chats, lucenttear comes in with the "i dont want to do my chores mom!" black spiked hair talking "It's not funny" like i just spoke ill will about her favorite punkrock band, or trans people. bans without a second thought, bro came in talking "im ddosing the server AND IM GOING TO DO IT AGAIN" and almost called the cops on bro, that was not funny from lucenttear. her opinion means facts and facts mean all! IF SHE DOESNT THINK ITS FUNNY, NO ONE SHOULD OKAY? YOU *****IN HEAR ME YOU PEONS? BOW BENEATH HER *****ING FEET NOW! NOW!!!

luminous emo thats a lucent tear, got to find another emo to kiss its cupids year lucenttear has to have another emo for her group of queers, queer group? "That's NOT funny!!! thats a fucent pear, youre a cuck of ducks rug the ruck uck uk up ***** ***** bug theres a bug stalactite mite thats a stalagmite you a ***** thug, dont play with me fool throwing shots like you want the smoke lil bro i got brothas on the other side of the mother my dady works for george burdell dont *****ing play me thats a game im sick ill bro you a prick aint no dill bro amazing world of gumball pickle till song I am a dill
And I'm working at the till
We're supposed to call it checkout
But I'm gonna stick my neck out and say
Till till, till dill, dill and till so dill with it
I am a dill, I'm still working at the till
Earn a dime and earn a nickel with my fickle ickle pickle
Say till dill, dill till
Dill and till so dill with it
I had a little spill with my friendly little dill
Put you back into the jar with your herby vine-gar
Say fickle pickle, jar can
I work and jerk and stand and bag a dill pickle
Dill pickle
D-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-deal with it, lady.

youre what jacob sends on a *****ty night ip banned from a discord mod equivalent. it doesnt get worse than os chat when the owner of the website spams feces pictures like a child with an ipad spamming likes on a cocomelon video. go get george burdell from his other universe and put jacob in the grave, call it mandela effect. 24/7 working on that ass with how tight youre straining those cheeks, mogging me mewing that ass lil bro. you got insta? damn girl

rotting away your brain is decaying from the online position you have accumulated by your own volition you need to get offline and go take a hike and get stranded in the forest till you recoop with nature and appreciate your life more little lady. dont be so offendable tuts its just a joke hahahahahaha i hvse togonow mom https://youtu.be/DUI-eTU9JNY

unban me
Many of the drones here will slip idly by, maybe throwing a "ban him" or "lol" before going back to their mindless conversation.
That's okay. They were never who this meant to reach in the first place. But if your heart's open to the reality I am basically just like you, then you deserve change. This place is cancer.

A nerd slips by under the harmless guise of just a nerd. But you are not nerds or quirky. You are just freaks.
the adult man hosting the website who many of you look up to, is sending pictures of human feces unprompted as a joke, and has been for many years.
Are you normal? Do you dig for anything to detract from the question? Who am I? What's relevant? How do I denounce or deprecate the person asking?
Are you normal? Do you crave control by saying "No" in an act of pride? Do you detract from any point being made against you in a guise of "I dont care"?

answer to yourself, and you can hurt your pride or spare yourself mind. but it will be death for you.
Many cant fathom a death situation in such a whims of online daze and distraction though, so keep this in the back of that mind until that time arrives

Sure it's a monologue. Sure I think I'm a main protagonist. Sure I'm weird. I honestly can't fathom all the new age names people call eachother nowadays so I am whatever you want me to be when I'm not here to denounce it. That's the kiddy game. No I am not an alternative account of somebody you can guess. No I am not a kid although if you really want to piece it together in your head that I am to detract from what I have said, I am 9 years old. Do not listen because I'm inferior to you, and therefore anything that I've said, should be denounced.

Already powered off. Clear, ban, whatever you want. Empty account.
Good night. Copypasta

There is a web, much like a manipulative spider or a circus freak. There is a web of freaks that back eachother in
a cult-like manner, even joking about confrontations of this behavior. People who would rather joke, then fight the
argument head-on. Instead going around it in a prideful and manipulative manner, where they convince others to
follow their trail almost in a bystander-effect-esk phenomenon. Everybody is available to be manipulated and not
know it. This is not an argument that ANYONE can use to back theirs. It is a double-edged sword for everybody,
especially me when I say it. But I speak with an honor for trying to convey truth to people who detract from it too
much. Everybody has it within themselves, same way everybody has it within themselves to be lured by a
manipulative con. Double-edged sword, cultist's call non-cultist's cultist's in a shift of the blame, near projection,
AHA gotcha tactic.
People are vulnerable, everyone is. But some people see different shades more than others. Everyone does. We
are all colorblind and need to help every eachother to see this world a little bit clearer. There is no truthful point I
can make that can't be shifted onto me so there is no way to depict whether or not I really am genuine, or if I am
trying to manipulate. That is the fault of this world's social foundations, being it's all man-made theres bound to be
issues, almost everywhere. Society is like swiss cheese. Or a script with too many plotholes.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20