Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: copypasta material
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
....I........am so S..s.s.s.s.....AAAD" (super mega ultra chadwolf demonman devilman crybaby hell power transformation 4200) *demon wolf death god voice* YOU MADE ME DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ???
Im such a loser, I should deserve to die. I got muted from chat. I dont deserve online sequencer. I broke rule number 2. Everyone, im going to die and end myself and forget whatever happened. I will see you guys never. Goodbye forever. Im going to go live back to the old days. Im not living in OS. I must die from here. Im such a fatty jerk. An idiot I am. Why do I even exist. I must start a new life but I dont want to live my live in OS, I want to live without it. Ban be, kill me, delete me, and get rid of me. I need to die so goodbye. I dont care if you hate me. Goodbye forever to the days of 2020, Online Sequencer, new friends. Hello good old days of 2010s, Im living with TV shows of PBS kids, Nick Jr, Elementary school, Facebook.

update: A few hours ago, I did something wrong but I don't want to talk about it. I'm back but I want to say sorry to everyone that had to deal with some stress. I just want my old account back, both actually. I made two because I didn't know how to change usernames.
BYE (rude)
We've already told the kid who tried bribing Lucent for mod with $5

You gotta amputate your grandmother and send us her legs. Then you must take your fathers arms. Just his arms, cut off his hands. Then, your mothers hands. Dig up every single one of your ancestors dating back to at least 1500 BC and retrieve at least 5 pieces of their DNA each. You must draw the baphomet on a land where souls have perished greatly, and plant a stake in the middle with 3 children tied up to it. Wear your families skin as a robe and start singing in gregorian chants. This is the secret to the position of OS Moderator and immortality.

Totally real, 100% legit dude.

[Image: image0.gif]
These days everyone wants to be healthy, but there are many problems with much of todays society and consumption. Its important to eat a balance of the 4 main food groups (pork, ham, bacon, and grease). Luckily Lard gives you all of this, and more. Not only is it well balanced, but also it is slippery, and helps to lubricate your arteries and veins. I personally recommend eating about a half tub of lard a day, and 4oz of salt to stay in top physical condition. 9/10 doctors, and 100% of rednecks recommend this healthy, clinically proven diet.
I hate you so much! you are a big dickiehead! A big meanie! I hate you because you are not nice and I hate you. I hate you meanie! You are a big jerk and your face is ugly and you have an ugly face! Your ugly face is very ugly and my dad works at nintendo so he will beat you up because you are very fat ugly meanie and stupid and dumb and your nose is really too big so bye! (RUDE)
Guys... yeah it's me... It's me, SuperalhajiMusic. I feel like you just weren't taking me seriously and I feel like you were just... like... judging me. Why would you do this? I just don't know why you would do this. *angwy voice* Y- you should have listened. You should have taken me seriously. Y o u  m a d e  a  b i g  m i s t a k e.
I wish coulda been a kid on OS during 2013, but at the young age of 12 I was already contemplating why I live in such a body as there is no main objective, and why this body is my vessel, and that because I see through my own eyes, I must have a greater purpose to fulfill
People are mocking me.....
Making fun of me............................

Am I even worthy Crying

It's all my fault................................

I feel like nobody understands.........................

I'm worried that I can't even express my feelings here without people thinking I'm a troll.........................

I'm recording all this mayhem.......................................................................

................these disturbing side effects of being seen as a troll.........................................

I might upload it on youtube someday....................................................................................................

.........................as evidence that I'm now being seen as a troll.................................................................................................................

...............................................................I really want people to actually.........understand me.............................

.........................................................................................I just wish I was actually understood..............

.................................I'm not faking anything..................................................

It's not funny...............................................................................................................

This is really serious.................................

You need to stop calling me a troll.......................................

you need to listen...................................................

I want to be understood...................................................................

You need to take me seriously.................

please.....................

all this bullying you are doing to me

is not funny

it was never funny

why are you doing this to me Crying
I got MUTED even though i STOPPED SPAMMING and i got MUTED FOR 50 HOURS!! That doesn't bother me as much as the fact that THE SEQUENCES ARE MUTED TOO!! Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

WHY!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20