Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: copypasta material
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
I got MUTED even though i STOPPED SPAMMING and i got MUTED FOR 50 HOURS!! That doesn't bother me as much as the fact that THE SEQUENCES ARE MUTED TOO!! Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

WHY!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
LuminousKRΒ 21:48

(whisper) Listen up buddy, I'm going to beat you up so much so that you're going to be unrecognizable when you get sent to the hospital on a stretcher, and your parents are looking at your ugly, beaten and bruised, bleeding face, and they will say "Who the ***** is this?". I will stab you with my switchblade, shoot you with my glock, and throw you from the top of the Empire State Building. Once I see you on the ground, I'll throw you into oncoming traffic.

LuminousKRΒ 21:48

(whisper) sorry wrong person
My Problem is Ive had Enough. Im 15 trying to make a Game By myself. Getting Absolutly no Help. The Least I came here to do was Learn to make good *****ing Music But its like every time I try Everyone acts like a *****ing idiot
If liam has million number of fans i am one of them πŸ™‹πŸ». if liam has ten fans i am one of them. if liam have only one fan and that is me πŸ™‹πŸΌπŸ™‹πŸ½πŸ™‹πŸΎ. if liam has no fans, that means i am no more on the earth 😒. if world against the liam, i am against the world βŒπŸŒβ˜„οΈ. i love #liam till my last breath.. 😍 .. Die Hard fan of liam πŸ€“πŸŒΉ. Hit Like If you Think liam Best player & Smart In the world 🀠
RSapphireFilms is currently away.

Reason: Every single mod (and a lot of the people) here hate me. And after I announced I was leaving guess what I got- more rudeness. Goodbye people.
Away Since: Today β€” Returns on: 01-01-2021
skuIIface898 21:28delete (whisper) ykw ***** this chat, I have a life to live and this pile of stuck up slobs who decided to mute me for trying to make people laugh are the stupidest son'sa *****es that I have seen in my *****ing life!!!!!! who cares if I MIGHT be black, who cares if I MIGHT be female, but that's not the point, the point is, NO ONE LETS ME BE MYSELF!!!!!
Listen, Fellas, im not trying to single anyone out, but if you're having severe family issues, to the point where you're hurting yourself, this isnt the place to take it, there's numbers to call, professionals to go to, nobody on OS is a therapist, they cant, and probably wont be able to help you, so dont come on OS with issues as severe as that, its not healthy and it just doesnt look good.
Hi liamappelbe,

Thank you for signing up to SnapJam. I want to take this opportunity to welcome you personally to our platform. We are THE place to collaborate on music online. First, I want to go over some housekeeping (schedule) items. Over the next few days you'll receive emails from us with the following subject lines:
[SJ] #2: The Place For Music Collaboration
[SJ] #3:The Tools You Will Need
[SJ] #4: It's All About Video
[SJ] #5: The Lyric Genie
[SJ] #6: Promote You Completed Songs
[SJ] #7: Grow Your Fanbase
When you get one of those emails, I want you to stop whatever you're doing, and open the email. Then read it thoroughly. You will find the exact tools and strategies you have been looking for to take your music career to the next level.

For example, in email #7 we'll discuss how you can promote your music on other platforms.

Are you excited liamappelbe?!

We hope this is the start of something special. See you tomorrow!

-The SnapJam Team
Thats what I am a Pansexual Semi-Femboy Furry Dragon, Cork ill have you know im 15 in the 9th frade and Passing with A's and B's in all classes
foxes are my, not my first, not my second, not my third, not my fourth, not my fifth, not my 78th, but my 89th favorite animal so you will not speak to fox in any tantalizing way
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15