Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: copypasta material
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Verbal abuse is very high in the chat. Here are the some of the biggest offenders: ♩♪♫♪♬♩♩, you saw this coming. Notey has been an unrelenting asshole to me in particular (Completely unprovoked, unless the MIDI import accusations actually mean something), and I hope to get run over by a car if at least one person doesn't agree with me that they suck.
I mean, just stop? thats what any other normal person would do. Like when you acknowledge that you're being a dickhead, the first thing anyone should do is stop, thats the mistake that most people make on OS when they acknowledge theyre being dickheads, they dont stop. But now you have the chance to stop, and have a little bit of respect from people still. I mean i personally dont care about you, but thats because i dont really care about most people on OS. Just be smart from now on, thanks.
Bow before me, I am the creator of that copypasta. You guys must thank me for that stupid funny copypasta,
or i'll turn you into my Hot Pocket and heat you up.
dear everyone who sees this,
Sad
many people have been ban by people in the chat. i was one of them. they are getting banned for no reason and i think that's wrong. i looked up how many people were banned by LucentTear the one who banned me. there were 111 pages of people banned by LucentTear. LucentTear made the ban to never be lifted and i was sad because that was the best acount i had.so please if u know how to ban can u tell me so we can all stop LucentTear for any more bans.  Crying
shut up! i only make megalos because its what i like to do, and it never gets popular because *oohhhh!! its a megalo!! megalos are so annoying!! ehehhhehehehe* shut the ***** up dude! im just pissed off about everybody who doesnt like megalos, because now that everybody doesnt like megalos, i cant make a song and it will get popular, because everybody is tired of megalos, so i cant make any! because nobody will click on it! its not fair

shut up guys! i literally am gonna start to never get popular because the only thing i do is megalos, but nobodys gonna *****ing play them, because everybodys *****ing tired of it! i waste my time making a megalo, because nobody dies.

--real makesmusic lol
COPYPASTA COMBO x3!!!

shut up guys! i literally am gonna start to never get popular because the only thing i do is megalos, but nobodys gonna *****ing play them, because everybodys *****ing tired of it! i waste my time making a megalo, because nobody dies.

and then everyboodyyy will ignore evverrryyy tthing1

the music making website is *****. and im talking about the members.
stop posting about onlinesequencer, i'm tired of seing it! my friends on tiktok send me sequences, on discord it's fcking sequences! I was in a server, right? and ALLL the channels were just sequences. I-I showed my sequence to my girlfriend, the notes, i flipped it and said "When the notes are sus" HAHA DING DING DING DING DING, DING DING, DINDINDING, I LOOKED AT A PIANO AND SAID "LOL ONLINE SEQUENCER REFERENCE" I LOOKED AT A SQUARE, I THINK OF THE OS THUMBNAIL, AND I GO "ONLINE SEQUENCER??? MORE LIKE ONLINE SUSQUENCER!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
i hate this god dam sight
everybody *****ing hates me because i only do megalos, god *****ing damit i wanna ARGHH
who *****ing cares if im 9
you guys mute me only because im 9 years old and you thing you have control over me, when you dont even understand that you dont probally even have control over yourself!
ahfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfdfashfaohfsfoasofdohsfoaudsffaohusdfasdfasfohudasf
i have no respect, i used to have this dam friend, right? and now he never gets online on chat or talks to me, and im always alone because nobody wants to be my friend, because im always acting like this, and its not fair, i act like this because you guys make me, you *****ing make me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
go cover your mouth with oil for all i care.
wait what is a copypasta
guys i got a question, do yall even think that 1 of my sequences is good, if not, then what ive learned from the chat is, people are pretty much just *****ty *****ing assholes that dont *****ing care about what others that are 9 years old make.
no, chat SHOULD be FINE with megalos, BUT chat dont *****ING underSTAANNDDD anything. so chat BULLY me and HARASS me because ALL i make is MEGALOS. thats what im trying to *****ing say.
you know what, all i know is people are super *****ing stupid, I GOT MUTED FOR 1 WEEK, for spamming, I LITERALLY JUST BASICLLY DIDNT SPAM! i pasted something long 2 TIMES. and thats all, THEN YALL MUTE ME? ***** YOUUUU!!!
Maybe get your fat ass out of bed and go out into the real world. No ones a *****ing angel when it comes to jokes. Open you goddamn eyes and quit taking everything literally. How come I can’t make dick jokes but you can laugh along with jokes calling me fat eh? How the ***** does that make sense huh? Think that for a while dumbass
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20