Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Contest I
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Submissions are now in the OP

Since the site was down for a couple of days, the deadline for scores is now on Wednesday

ok bye
(01-09-2015, 05:07 PM)Lempillsk Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-09-2015, 11:31 AM)Stepson Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-09-2015, 06:34 AM)Lempillsk Wrote: [ -> ]If there are multiple versions of your song, then the final version of your submission should trace back to the original, blank sequence
i dont understand this

[Image: b.jpg]

People will probably save multiple versions of their songs. Because of this, the final version will not be directly based on [url=]this sequence[/url].

The site shows how sequences are related to each other, as seen in the picture. If I click the "based on #..." links, I want to see that your sequence is related to [url=]this sequence[/url], indirectly or directly

Tell me if you're still confused, because I'm bad at explaining things Huh

I need to clear up confusion as much as possible

(01-09-2015, 12:24 PM)ParaSpider Wrote: [ -> ]So we don't steal and base it off another sequence. Basically it's to trace back to that note so he knows you don't cheat.

This is correct

...also, I could be reading too much into this, but by saying "we", you seem to be implying that you're participating in this contest? Are you?

(01-09-2015, 04:22 PM)Fortysevens Wrote: [ -> ]I turned PMing on.

Acknowledged

Oh, I'm not participating unfortunately. Just was clarifying something, and speaking as a user of the community. Good luck with the contest though!
Not sure if the PMs I sent out were just completely ignored or were not received due to some system screwup, so I'm posting here to remind you that scores were due like an hour ago.

Nobody has actually submitted anything yet, though, so I'm extending the deadline to Friday.
stepson Contest 1 - 10
cause it me
untitled - 7
cause it nice
in finem - 7
cause it nice
(01-29-2015, 04:38 AM)Stepson Wrote: [ -> ]stepson Contest 1 - 10
cause it me
untitled - 7
cause it nice
in finem - 7
cause it nice

There's a number of things wrong with this post:

1. You're supposed to PM me your scores
2. Song scores are out of 100 points, not 10
3. You're not supposed to rate your own song

Send me a PM with these things fixed, and I'll accept your scores, Stepson.
if im in the only one to give a score i will lose, Tounge
(01-29-2015, 10:54 AM)Stepson Wrote: [ -> ]if im in the only one to give a score i will lose, Tounge

You won't be the only one giving scores; I won't even declare a winner of at least three people don't submit their scores

Also, did you PM me your scores yet? Just need to confirm something...
oh boy

Since the site was down right before the deadline (again), I have no choice but to push back the due date (again) to Sunday.

Plus, I STILL need scores from Stepson and The FIAS. I don't know why you two are taking so long.
For anyone who cares, there's still a person who needs to submit his scores. That's why I haven't announced anything yet

Also, this is probably a long shot, but if anyone can get a hold of The FIAS to tell him he needs to haul his ass in here, that'd be great

One last thing: I never actually told you guys this, but there are actually two non-contestants scoring submissions (none of them are me, by the way). I wasn't originally going to allow this, but having only 3 scorers was kinda crap to begin with so whatever Cool

If The FIAS never shows up, I'll show the scores in 5 days. He won't be disqualified, but he's losing points as I type this
okay whelp

I am now officially concluding this contest after like 3 delays

The guy who didn't submit his scores lost 100 points. Not a bad trade, since it's really just the amount that he didn't give to everyone else

Finally, the results have been posted in the OP. I tried to keep the results anonymous, but it's pretty easy to deduce the identities of some of the entrants heheh
Pages: 1 2