Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: If you're stressed, READ THIS!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you're reading this you're probably depressed or have nothing left to do. but that shouldn't be the case. you are absolutely amazing. you are worth it. if you even DECIDE to feel depressed, don't. You have so many skills, talents, abilities, and people that care about you. There are so many things you can accomplish in your life, and you KNOW you are capable of doing it. You absolutely ARE. You may have had horrible days, but lemme tell you something. You've survived 100% of your worst days, whether hey be now, past or maybe even near future, but you will pull through. Biology may tell you that you are made of 7% total of blood, chemistry may tell you that you are made up of 70% water, but in reality, I'm telling you you are 100% bona-fide absolutely amazing in the things you are capable of doing, and that you ARE worth it, and that, finally, you are cared about by everyone here and that may be here in the future. I hope this made you smile, if at the very least, a little bit. And if you ever consider your self worthless, you aren't. your organs may be worth millions, but your existence with US is Priceless. XOXO, TheMorseHorse
And if you need someone to vent to, talk to or to have a shoulder to cry on, I'm here. FOR ALL OF YALL!
And don't be sad, because SAD backwards is DAS. and das not good.