Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: BPM changes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
would it be plausible to implement bpm changes?

mite be cool

edit: to clarify, I mean being able to change the bpm in the middle of a song
(01-20-2015, 11:06 PM)Lempillsk Wrote: [ -> ]would it be plausible to implement bpm changes?

mite be cool

edit: to clarify, I mean being able to change the bpm in the middle of a song

You can actually

You just need to type in the preferred tempo, and then click on somewhere else on the TASKBAR and NOT the buttons and the song will automatically play in that speed.

Or you can just stop the song, type in the BPM, and then play it again.

It's kinda inconvenient but that's the way I do. Though a scrollbar for the BPM would be nice.
(01-21-2015, 11:22 AM)I3etFI Wrote: [ -> ]You can actually

You just need to type in the preferred tempo, and then click on somewhere else on the TASKBAR and NOT the buttons and the song will automatically play in that speed.

It's kinda inconvenient but that's the way I do. Though a scrollbar for the BPM would be nice.

Aren't you just telling me how to change the BPM manually?

I want there to be a feature where you can set points in a song for BPM changes to occur. It would be automatic.

For clarity, here is a random song that features BPM changes (at around 0:40): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtZfMk0S1IQ
(01-21-2015, 01:01 PM)Lempillsk Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-21-2015, 11:22 AM)I3etFI Wrote: [ -> ]You can actually

Aren't you just telling me how to change the BPM manually?

I want there to be a feature where you can set points in a song for BPM changes to occur. It would be automatic.

For clarity, here is a random song that features BPM changes (at around 0:40): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtZfMk0S1IQ

Lol whoops, misunderstood you, sorry xd. But I get you now and I'd like to have that feature as well