Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Sequences Page Suggestions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Reply below any changes you would like to see to the design/features of the sequences tab.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments...eight=1342

here's our current design as of 7/12/20

YOUR SUGGESTIONS MAY BE IMPLEMENTED.
make the site exactly like that concept image
Are those supposed to be recent comments or functional descriptions for songs?
(07-21-2020, 04:39 PM)Arskari Wrote: [ -> ]Are those supposed to be recent comments or functional descriptions for songs?
functional descriptions
I think it would be nice to have a random song of the day, also use my custom logos because they are created by me
(07-21-2020, 04:43 PM)Lopyt Wrote: [ -> ]I think it would be nice to have a random song of the day, also use my custom logos because they are created by me
well browsing random songs is already a thing. it's on the right side if the sequencer if your comments are not open
No offence but if the site looked like that I'd leave os jesus christ... I'll leave my own edit soon
(07-21-2020, 04:45 PM)RuleEmpire Wrote: [ -> ]No offence but if the site looked like that I'd leave os jesus christ... I'll leave my own edit soon
lol ok. i mean if you have a really good concept. please. we can use a lot of ideas.
Oh! I just realised it might be scroll and not next page cuz that would suclk
updated the current design with page navigation. This is theoretical as there is planned to be about twice as many sequences displayed on each page
Pages: 1 2