Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Think OS is Easy, Watch This.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

These songs exhibit a solid structure that rewards the listener. It is a hard thing to do in music in general, not specifically OS.
Also, is this not what the Best Songs Of OS forum I made is for?
I don't make best songs I just make a song cuz it's easy. Best place ever to me.
I think ya'll have it all wrong. This isn't necessarily about nominating yourself, it's about discussing what your most favorite sequences are... not just of your own but of other people perhaps ... ? What sequences do you think are the best sequences on OS (similar to Lopyt's forum https://onlinesequencer.net/forum/showth...p?tid=3665).
Well yes, I understand that, but I cannot listen to so many of the better OS songs due to technical limitations, and I don't particularily remember any that I did hear that used unique techniques in a significant way or were generally impressive enough that were not currently listed.

Also I have the links to some of my better songs memorized so I just added quick references
Innovative:

8-Bit:

Heavy Hitter:

Smooth and Soft:
(Really almost any Vlad song)

Classical:
Would this count as conventional?:

[url=][/url]
I think Pricerocks' Floor it is one of my favourites, if not my favourite sequence on this website. I would put it under the "Heavy Hitters" category personally
i dont wanna come off like a douche, but i never really gave you permission to use any of my sequences, and id actually prefer if you didnt
You CANNOT have a section for innovative sequences and leave out The Trick Is On You:
Pages: 1 2 3