Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: 2020 August Monthly Contest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(08-18-2020, 07:56 AM)Kirbyderp Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-17-2020, 10:20 AM)Vulminous_music Wrote: [ -> ] I just really wanted to submit something Tounge

Please remember to check the list of previous entries to make sure that you haven't previously entered a sequence you're considering entering for this or a future contest.

Double dipper.

Shame. Shame. Shame. (Edit: just being sarcastic. Not sure if that plays as well here as it does elsewhere.)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RfprRZQxWps
(08-20-2020, 12:08 PM)Pricerocks Wrote: [ -> ]

I'm not super talented with just the pianos but I figured I'd make something and For KME is a cute little song dedicated to a special someone in my life <3

Seriously though, some of the entries this month are phenomenal and make me very envious of your skill!

You needn't be too envious. That's a skillful little piece there. 

I'm a little bit lazy with intros and outros, but I like trying to connect the end of my loop back to the beginning and seeing if that's something I can build on.

But I'm still learning the ins and outs of this platform, also.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=215] Hello Online Sequencer! It's time to announce the 2020 August Monthly Contest winners!

As always, a big thanks to all who participated in the contest!

In first place we have Thinking of You by RuleEmpire. Congratulations, you'll be getting 5 points on the Grand Leaderboard!

In second place we have days i'd rather forget by LucentTear. Great job! However, since you have chosen to opt out of getting leaderboard points, those who placed 3rd and 4th will receive points as if they were 2nd and 3rd.

In third place we have piano style by -_-Aqua-_-. Nice job, you'll be getting 4 points on the Grand Leaderboard!

In fourth place we have Talking to the Stars by Esperanza. You'll be getting 3 points on the Grand Leaderboard!

We also have a few honorable mentions! Congratulations to everyone listed below. You'll all be getting 1 point on the Grand Leaderboard.

See you all tomorrow at next month's contest!

Pages: 1 2 3 4