Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: 8 instruments, 8 sequences - The Ultimate Challange (cake)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello.

I`ve been working on making a sequence for all the different instruments, and this is what i`ve made:

- Piano jam
- Guitar jam
- Percussion jam
- Smooth synth jam
- El-Guitar jam
- Bass jam
- Synth pluck jam
- Scifi jam

I`ve tried to keep them all variated and exciting, even though I`ve only used one single instrument in each. It turned out pretty nice, and I wanted to see what someone else could make. Therefore I challange you all to make a sequence for each instrument, and post it in the chat or in a thread.
The best one will receive cake.
I love the synth pluck jam!
Challenge complete!

[url=]Piano[/url]/[url=]A. Guitar[/url]/[url=]Percussion[/url]/[url=]Synth Strings[/url]/[url=]E. Guitar[/url]/[url=]Bass[/url]/[url=]Synth Pluck[/url]/[url=]Scifi[/url]

I didn't think it was possible to make decent songs using only bass. The more you know...
The cake was a lie
This challenge is fun...Bass *****ed me up tho Sad

- Percussion
- E Guitar
- Guitar
- Plucks
- Piano Wink
- Bass Sad
- SciFi
(01-27-2015, 12:29 PM)I3etFI Wrote: [ -> ]This challenge is fun...Bass *****ed me up tho Sad

- Percussion
- E Guitar
- Guitar
- Plucks
- Piano Wink
- Bass Sad
- SciFi

Hey,

I'd appreciate it if you could keep your sequences clean. Having foul language in them as such, like in the bass, is not allowed. Replaced it with a clean version. Thanks!
(01-27-2015, 04:31 PM)ParaSpider Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-27-2015, 12:29 PM)I3etFI Wrote: [ -> ]This challenge is fun...Bass *****ed me up tho Sad

- Percussion
- E Guitar
- Guitar
- Plucks
- Piano Wink
- Bass Sad
- SciFi

Hey,

I'd appreciate it if you could keep your sequences clean. Having foul language in them as such, like in the bass, is not allowed. Replaced it with a clean version. Thanks!

Sorry boss :<
Here are my jams:

http://onliensequencer.net/64369

Hope you like them, i worked hard.
(01-30-2015, 08:42 AM)The ultimate potato Wrote: [ -> ]Here are my jams:

http://onliensequencer.net/64369

Hope you like them, i worked hard.

Fixed your link