Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Quotes.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
My favorite quote changes through the years, but now it is "Fear will learn to fear me" and I could write an entire essay about it, even if I was never good at writing. However, when I have to write an essay for school and not only I am always out of ideas. This is why I sometimes use some writing services. For example, after reading the best dissertation writing service review, I have chosen and used a writing service that wrote my dissertation in a record time. I don't know what I would have done without them.
Jacob_ → 6/27/19 20:46
poop
"Dobby is a free elf, and Dobby has come to save Harry Potter and his friends!"
-Dobby

edit:
oh oops this is a OS chat quotes forum, what am i doing.
My favorite quotes is:
The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion that stands at the cradle of true art and true science.”
(Albert Einstein)
Also, You can find famous  and inspirational quotes at quotes search engine because this is best place to find quotes online.
To do this, invite a strict father to a duel. Karaoke duel. Friday Night Funkin Prove that you are worthy of his adorable daughter, make the impression of a brave, talented guy.
Mine has to be "guacamole" -Kamiro2008
"I hope her orgasm rip her stomach in half" - Overcookedpastry
My favorite quote is

"why am i bad at making songs" - Axorix
Pages: 1 2 3