Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: The new piano sound
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OMGILOVEITSOMUCH

It's amazing. Thank you Jacobbbb :heart::heart::heart:

Example of the new sound
Holy crap, it's better then ever! Though I do miss the old piano a little, maybe Jacob could add the old piano back in so we have 2 piano choices???
(02-01-2015, 12:23 AM)Jay2k Wrote: [ -> ]Holy crap, it's better then ever! Though I do miss the old piano a little, maybe Jacob could add the old piano back in so we have 2 piano choices???

this

It sounds nice, but my biggest gripe with it is that it sounds less beefy, i.e. it's harder to hear the lower register of notes now
R.I.P muh piano bass plucks ;-;, too reverberant -
(02-01-2015, 12:23 AM)Jay2k Wrote: [ -> ]Holy crap, it's better then ever! Though I do miss the old piano a little, maybe Jacob could add the old piano back in so we have 2 piano choices???
ye 2 piano choises will be awesome
grand piano
piano
electric piano
organ piano
and such
You know, I really don't know if I like it that much. One of by bigger songs now sounds wierd: [url][/url]
Some of my other ones sound better, though not by much: [url][/url]

I think it has something to do with the lower piano sounds. In the past, I loved how the low piano notes sounded, but here, it sounds wierd.

Not that I don't like the changes; I think the other piano notes sound wonderful, It's just the bass piano that feels off.

That's my two cents.
The low notes do sound pretty bad. I changed the default sound back to the old one but I also added a choice between electric/grand piano.

If you want to use the new sound, run this in the console to highlight all of the piano notes so you can change them:
Code:
for(var i = 0; i < song.notes.length; i++) {if(song.notes[i].instrument==0){select(song.notes[i])}}
Jacob, the new Grand Piano won't automatically load when you open a song, which will cease the notes from playing. It's not that annoying but is something we should definitely fix.

p/s: giff back alien green scifi pls, ty.
these 2 piano sounds
sound nice together
(02-01-2015, 09:58 AM)I3etFI Wrote: [ -> ]p/s: giff back alien green scifi pls, ty.

It was almost exactly the same color as the electric guitar, kind of confusing when you used both of them.