Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Put notes directly at the end of the sequence.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When you Copy-paste notes, there should be an option to put those notes immediately after the last note.
I do like this.

But do me one better: Have a right-click drop-down menu that can be accessed, and let there be a "paste here" option to paste directly to the grid column where the mouse pointer's coordinates are in.
I NEED a paste to measure option.

It would also be nice to see what the full song looks like without zooming out a whole bunch
Oh or better yet. Have a set of transparent notes appear, with the first and top note where the mouse cursor is. Then, when the mouse moves, the transparent notes move with the mouse, until the mouse clicks to set them down permanently, similar to how autodesk's CAD copy/paste system works.

I do believe that I, and other users, have mentioned similar ideas about this to Jacob_ before - in other forums and such - and he does seem to like these ideas but currently ... isn't sure how to implement it just yet (?) ... or something. I think he's a busy man, I'd give it time.
In some DAWs it just pastes the notes right at the cursor which is really nice
Due to the nature of OS's copy and paste, this may be rather difficult to do, though I know little about cpmputery stuffs