Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: So many songs on OS!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi OS users!

I see in chat a lot of people talking about how they're writing songs using OS.  I think this is great!

However, I never get to see or hear any of the lyrics that go with these songs! 
Please make sure to include lyrics in the comments of your sequence if you have them ready.

I would love to discover new songs here on OS. Maybe even a couple I'd want to add to a playlist sometime and if you include the lyrics to your songs, someone might find it who can sing your song for you.

Unless...  you are just stupid and are calling your purely instrumental sequences "songs" instead of "sequences".

song
/sôNG/

noun
noun: song; plural noun: songs
  1. a short poem or other set of words set to music or meant to be sung.

2. singing or vocal music.

Take care!~
I hope to start experiencing more of your songs to the fullest possible on OS!
no

I’m currently writing a song for my gf with my step cousin! We’re still working on the lyrics together and I’m doing the instrumentals on OS. I can’t wait to show it to her when I’m done!
All of my songs have lyrics, although some of them are NSFW, so I'd rather not post them.  You can always message me for lyrics. Smile
I do need some lyrics
This sequence has had a bit of a history. Guest made a nice instrumental version of it and wrote lyrics for it.
But now Guest's sequence and lyrics have been deleted.

It was a poem about Jon and his cat, Garfield. I wish I could remember the lyrics. They were kinda lit.