Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: OS Documentary
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If you guys ever want to make a documentary about the making and history of OS I would love to watch it Smile
On this topic I am pretty curious on how OS works and how it was put together
how would the movie even happen? why and how? what?
If you want me to do an OS Documentary, I'm down to make one. I would just need 2 editors, 2 researchers and like 4-6 interviews. I have access to camera equipment and boom mics so I will be able to get a high quality production on my end. Most likely my interviews would happen via Zoom or Discord. The background music will be made on OS.

1. Introduction
- What is OS. How did Jacob make OS
- Who am I and why am I hosting the documentary

2. INTERVIEW 1
- get one of the mods. Preferably paraspider or DCSM

3. I go into my studio and show the studio's mixing board
- I explain the mixing board on OS, it's functionality and others.

4. INTERVIEW 2
- talk to JHXC, Vlad or Gax

5. Chatroom explaination

6. INTERVIEW 3
- Lucent tear

7. Forums

8. INTERVIEW 4
-Fox

9. Import midi

10. INTERVIEW 5
-Jacob himself.

11. Final remarks and montage of things happened the documentary
(09-28-2020, 06:13 AM)Alex! Wrote: [ -> ]If you want me to do an OS Documentary, I'm down to make one. I would just need 2 editors, 2 researchers and like 4-6 interviews. I have access to camera equipment and boom mics so I will be able to get a high quality production on my end. Most likely my interviews would happen via Zoom or Discord. The background music will be made on OS.

1. Introduction

2. INTERVIEW 1

4. INTERVIEW 2

5. Chatroom explaination

6. INTERVIEW 3
- Lucent tear

7. Forums

8. INTERVIEW 4
-Fox

9. Import midi

10. INTERVIEW 5
-Jacob himself.

If I may throw in my 2 cents, I feel like this outline, aside from the interviews, doesn't really focus in on the actual OS history, neither does it really focus in on the community and the legacy of certain users (unless community will be discussed in interviews, chat, or forums? I'm just not sure what the main point is to this documentary). Having said that, I think it will be cool to see some kind of OS Documentary.

I will say I am down for an interview, if this comes to fruition.
(09-28-2020, 06:19 PM)JHXC Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-28-2020, 06:13 AM)Alex! Wrote: [ -> ]If you want me to do an OS Documentary, I'm down to make one. I would just need 2 editors, 2 researchers and like 4-6 interviews. I have access to camera equipment and boom mics so I will be able to get a high quality production on my end. Most likely my interviews would happen via Zoom or Discord. The background music will be made on OS.

1. Introduction

2. INTERVIEW 1

4. INTERVIEW 2

5. Chatroom explaination

6. INTERVIEW 3
- Lucent tear

7. Forums

8. INTERVIEW 4
-Fox

9. Import midi

10. INTERVIEW 5
-Jacob himself.

If I may throw in my 2 cents, I feel like this outline, aside from the interviews, doesn't really focus in on the actual OS history, neither does it really focus in on the community and the legacy of certain users (unless community will be discussed in interviews, chat, or forums? I'm just not sure what the main point is to this documentary). Having said that, I think it will be cool to see some kind of OS Documentary.

I will say I am down for an interview, if this comes to fruition.
It's a rough outline. I was just putting an idea out there. When I get to script writing, I'll try to get more content
I can edit really well with sony vegas and I have plenty of equipment from my end, from a greenscreen to a high def microphone I would love to help edit or correct sound. thx
All I need right now is people to help me do the research on OS History
Personally I am interested in the development of OS from the first of Jacob_s ideas, to what it has become, to the predicted future. I am particularily interested in the designing and programming of OS. I hope this makes it in somewhere
Maybe an interview with lucent so people stop griping about how mean she is because she CLEARLY doesn't care. This is only an idea though and it most likely won't change people's annoyance levels of complaining.
Pages: 1 2