Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Do any of you like math?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I love math. I use math everyday at work, but thats the boring kinda of math. I like thinking about the abstract with math. I just have fun playing around with numbers honestly. Graham's number is my all time favortie number. Its a really really really big number. I coulnd't even type it out. I cound't even write an equation to get to the number, its that big.
I love math. My favorite course was Calculus. Too bad I didn't get to take anything higher than Calc 1 :( .
(09-26-2020, 08:05 PM)Firebolt391d Wrote: [ -> ]I love math. My favorite course was Calculus. Too bad I didn't get to take anything higher than Calc 1 Sad .
If you did Calc II, you would probably hate that class. It felt like a bunch of frivolous integrations that were hard for the sake of being hard. I liked Calc III though.
Math is great. In calc BC rn.
(09-25-2020, 10:28 PM)Soothsayer13 Wrote: [ -> ]I love math. I use math everyday at work, but thats the boring kinda of math. I like thinking about the abstract with math. I just have fun playing around with numbers honestly. Graham's number is my all time favortie number. Its a really really really big number. I coulnd't even type it out. I cound't even write an equation to get to the number, its that big.

Hey! Grahams number is the length of my dick!
(09-25-2020, 10:28 PM)Soothsayer13 Wrote: [ -> ]I love math. I use math everyday at work, but thats the boring kinda of math. I like thinking about the abstract with math. I just have fun playing around with numbers honestly. Graham's number is my all time favortie number. Its a really really really big number. I coulnd't even type it out. I cound't even write an equation to get to the number, its that big.

***** YEAH MATH IS COOL B]

math is like a puzzle when you know what you're looking at, like playing minesweeper
Math is fun until you do it for a while and then It gets boring.
C=5/9(F−32)
The equation above shows how temperature F, measured in degrees Fahrenheit, relates to a temperature C, measured in degrees Celsius. Based on the equation, which of the following must be true?

A temperature increase of 1 degree Fahrenheit is equivalent to a temperature increase of
5/9
degree Celsius.
A temperature increase of 1 degree Celsius is equivalent to a temperature increase of 1.8 degrees Fahrenheit.
A temperature increase of
5/9
degree Fahrenheit is equivalent to a temperature increase of 1 degree Celsius.
A) I only
B) II only
C) III only
D) I and II only
i ike math because i can
Pages: 1 2 3