Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Do any of you like math?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
like*
i absolutely fricking love math
Math is my favorite subject and, compared to the special education kids in my school, I'm in algebra with only one other student in that program to receive that kind of math. I'm gonna see if I would take calculus in college.
Only fractals.
i love meth
2 years after posting to this thread, I've somewhat become money-obsessed—so I actually enjoy my basic calculations a whole lot more these days. I'm trying to train and speed up my mental math so I can dive into the business field with a better sense of efficiency.
Mathematics is a great subject to study, as are literature, psychology and other areas of study in the humanities. I think I like literature as much as I like maths. I just recently found free essay samples here: https://eduzaurus.com/free-essay-samples/ and used them for inspiration! It was a great way to save time writing in college. I generally enjoy studying and I enjoy every subject, not singling out one of my favourites.
Pages: 1 2 3