Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Unpopular Opinion Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Post your unpopular opinions.

Here is one of mine:

So you know medical marijuana? I believe in medical tobacco. I chew tobacco to treat depression. Sure I could go on antidepressants, but I don't want depression going on my medical records for reasons. Sure chewing tobacco has a risk of cancer, but it is far far lower than the cancer risks of cigarettes. I'd venture to say that most people who get cancer from this stuff don't brush their teeth or have poor immune systems. Tobacco has allowed me to reach higher levels of education that I never would have thought of before. I owe passing Calc III and other Calc classes to this stuff. Chewing tobacco is delicious too. It tastes kinda like mellow sweet tea, honey, and raisins.
i feel like if i say anything here that isnt 'politically correct" then i am going to get verbally abused by people on the internet
(09-18-2020, 05:43 PM)Cringe_Gaming_64yt Wrote: [ -> ]i feel like if i say anything here that isnt 'politically correct" then i am going to get verbally abused by people on the internet
I think being politically correct is good, but my idea of politically correct isn't the same as other people's.
unpopular opinion: people aren't trying hard enough to make their lives better
Google is an evil company
(09-18-2020, 10:43 PM)Lopyt Wrote: [ -> ]Google is an evil company
They literally got rid of their "Don't be evil" slogan lol.
Exercising is fun
***** sucks. It's trite, uninspired, and pure dross.
(09-18-2020, 05:31 PM)2Bit Wrote: [ -> ]So you know medical marijuana? I believe in medical tobacco. I chew tobacco to treat depression. Sure I could go on antidepressants, but I don't want depression going on my medical records for reasons.

Use CBD oil for depression instead of tobacco. Cannabidiol has a fast and sustained antidepressant-like effect. Other antidepressant medications have side effects like insomnia, sexual dysfunction, mood swings, and agitation but CBD oil doesn't have much (like any harmful side effects). I buy CBD oil by CbdMD coupons.
WateR on ceReal is yummy mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Pages: 1 2 3